Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Diarrhea.

You know, they always say the unattainable is the most exciting to attain, regardless of human morals or etiquette, that is. 
Or whether you have to conform to societal rules.
I think I agree, but I feel that once other people's lives and feelings would be hurt/affected, it really should awaken one's senses.

Anyway, enough of the vague description of what I don't want to say out loud.

Yesterday night I kept waking up to shit. Like at least 4 times.

Toilet was very smelly each time after that. 
Ernie says it was lucky that I didn't bring him in. 
And today I shat about 3 more times.

7 times worth of LS(lao sai)!

Shiok.

I'm hoping this would help me lose a bit of weight, and although I didn't eat any new year goodies (none at my relatives' house were nice, or anything I liked), I really don't know why I have diarrhea.
My mom said she's having diarrhea too, and she insists it's the fried rice at my aunt's house fault.
And, my other auntie who ate the fried rice had diarrhea too.

But I was the one with the worse case of diarrhea.
So..

I'm thinking it's the milo with milk I drank before bed time yesterday.

Serves me right, right?

I already know I'm quite lactose-intolerant (half of Asians are!), still go drink milo with milk before sleeping! Tsk.

I dreamt about Mr Tan yesterday, can you believe it!?

By the way, I think making friends with people from totally different background/lifestyle/culture is quite interesting. 
Like this Indian guy I met from work 2 years ago, who is quite humorous!

I don't want the Chinese New Year holidays to end :(