Friday, August 29, 2008

Loch Ness Green.

Finally! The weekend is here again. Wuhoo!!

I just met fatty for dinner just now and omg I think he got thinner. Not bad ah! And he turned very tanned. I prefer the paler him. HAHA. But it was very nice meeting him again. Felt like it has been a long time since I've met up with him but actually I only met him last Saturday! I miss my cousin :))

By the way, last Saturday was my class outing to this restaurant at Park Mall called Kublai Khan or something like that. You'd think they'd serve Mongolian food, but I only ate Chinese, Japanese food there, and lots of ice cream!!! Couldn't find any Mongolian food. Turns out that that place's famous. That Big Long Gold (Da Chang Jing) the actress went there too. Well, it's damn bloody ex okay! $35.50 for a meal! But it's nice meeting my old classmates there. Fatty was the only guy who went though.

Where's Walter??!!!! =((

Anyway, we were about to start eating when this large group of Japanese school kids (really from Japan kind) with their teachers, marched in and started eating too. I think they weren't allowed to drink soft drinks, because their tables were supplied with bottled mineral water.

Then we went to see fireworks. Fatty and I met up with Kai Mun, his brother and their MI friends. OMG, because Kai Mun's family is from Hong Kong, his English is not so bad, but his brother was more used to speaking Cantonese because he's not studying here..

It took me 5 minutes to realise his name is TONY.

Me: Hi! My name is wener. What's your name?
Him: Er...my er...name...is Tongy
Me: HUH? Thongie?
Him: Tohhngy!
Me: Tong Li? (isn't that a girl's name?!)
Him: NO! NO! TOHHNGY!
Me: OH! OHMYGOD! TOH-KNEE! Hi Tony!

Ya, he seemed quite lonely and nobody like bothered to talk to him, so the good Singaporean me took the responsibility of trying to make him have a better impression of Singapore tried talking to him, even though I had to talk really slowly.

After that, we went drinking at Highlander's. We sat right beside the band stage thing and the window. We saw this middle-age couple making out and the pub-waiter rudely interrupting their wet kiss with their drinks and this transverstite wearing those cancer-patient hat with a denim tube struggling to keep her inproportionately humungous boobs from spilling out on the street.

Me: Eh eh Kai Mun (points at her boobs), you like right?!
KM: NO...So inproportionate. Too wierd!

Seriously, I think it looks fascinating. Not her/him, but the boobs. It's freaking rude to stare but you're just fixated on looking.

Fatty ordered this green medicine-syrup with froth-on-top looking drink called Loch Ness Monster and I ordered Iced Long Island Tea. Kai Mun thought I go all the way there and order normal tea okay! Haha.

So we had our HP101 Intro to Psych tutorial. It was quite interesting, like the one before. Me likey :D

Now I know so much more about sleeping and dreaming. Hnn.

Okay, shall end here, bye!