So I was totally lost at school and for the first time I was quite glad that my parents made me go early. I saw Patrick Thongs there and he nicely came to help me. THANK YOU!!
Oh and I finally got a whiff of your "written sior". Me likey! ;)
Turns out that I don't have any lessons today! So by right my first day of school is this Thursday. Damn dumb. I still had a very bad sleepless night, tossing and turning in bed.
I only found out after this girl nicely came over to tell me there's no lesson today. I guess it's because she saw me knocking the door like mad and kicking it viciously. Guess she didn't want the poor door to be tortured.
Anyway, I was damn pissed with myself. I called my parents and they very very very nicely came all the way back to pick me up to IMM.
We had lunch there and we went to check out this computer shop which sold a lot of Apple products and started choosing the stuff. OMG. $1988 for the MacBook, which I'm using right now to type this post! And there are the pocket sleeve to carry around, the keyboard protector, screen protector and the crystal case thing, and last of all, this 2 in 1 wire or wireless mouse as freebies!!
Soooooooooo happy. Seriously. We actually were thinking about getting the stuff at SimLim instead because apparently my dad said he could get $50 less.
But the guy said the white mouse isn't available yet so they'll go collect it another day. Oh, happy day!
Alright, shall end here. Gotta go charge up the laptop already. BYE!