Monday, August 11, 2008

Today.

I heard about the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics and that it was really nice. Feel a bit annoyed that I missed it. Must have been much better than our own NDP.
OMG. I think they should seriously sack the costume designer for the show. I think the only nice thing was the Black Knights doing the stunts and maybe the water fountains doing their 30m high displays.

Why aren't there female pilots?!

I'm not sure if I should join any cca. Thinking of either Touch Rugby again or Futsal. I don't even know if I'll have the time or want to commit to anything.

Quite sick of everything now. Feel really bored with everything.



Death Today
Crimson red it streams through the edge
A thousand wounds it bleeds from ravage
The emptiness that is deep inside
Even monsters hide from you in sight
When you've got nothing more to give
So we begin losing the will to live
This darkness that haunts at night
To the horror that shuns the light
Perverse pleasure we gain from cuts
Intense euphoria that stems through drugs
Death today, Death tomorrow, Death's today.