Friday, August 08, 2008

Pearls and going ons.

So I've had two proper day's of lessons and I'm already bored of school. Seriously, I'm still in the long-time-never-wake-up-early-for-anything mood. Ahhh.

Anyway. I spent my 2 days of no-school, which was Tuesday and Wednesday over stupid stuff. Seriously, I was busy trying to add the stupid courses on the bloody STARS system which is so not IT-idiot proof(for me) and there were literally no vacancies left. Bloody hell. And trying to study the Basic Theory book on Tuesday. I kept having the feeling that I was going to fail it, and when I read the stupid brochure saying that if I failed the BTT then I'd have to retake, everything.

What a really good way to earn our money right?

So I panicked then mug like a good JC student was supposed to mug for As that night. And on Wednesday I was supposed to go for the test then go town with Ms Tracy Lee. Haha. So I took this 105 bus near the Clementi MRT. Oh, I've really got to say that I'm so stupid. I should have started taking the driving lessons before I moved. I only needed to take 1 bus, but now it's so troublesome! Still have to switch buses!

So the 188 ride to the bbdc was freaking torturous and long. Nearly died of anxiety and hair loss. I was so stressed that I was driven to the point of pulling my hair to relieve the stress. Oh, and I had massive diarrhea too. All from the stress, you see. Haha.

Anyway, there I was, reaching damn bloody late and totally blur of what exactly to do. I thought I could just choose a place like I had to for the BTE and stuff when the traffic guy invigilating the room screamed, "EH GIRL, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"

Then I think he pitied me because of my obvious inward cringe at the total embarrassment and he said, "Show me your IC."

I swear, he took the longest time to slowly check my IC photo against my face, and match my name against the stupid piece of paper printed. So I sat down and did my mantra, chanting like mad that I could do it and started doing the test.

Halfway, I was thirsty so I took out my bottle to have a drink. I was thinking very hard on a question so the opened bottle was still in my hand and my hand was resting on the table when...

"GIRL YOU BETTER CLOSE YOUR BOTTLE!!!!"

Shit. I bet he's out to embarrass me. Really.

Anyway, after that I felt very irritated with him and continued to do the test. Then suddenly, again...

"HEY YOU! KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOUR OWN SCREEN!!!"

I faster looked up and to my ill-concealed glee he scolded this Indian guy sitting right in front of me. That traffic guy is freaking scary, I tell you.

So I finished the test and pressed the END TEST button and prayed like a mad pig on steroids and I PASSED!!!!! So happy. I just stood up damn quickly and skipped to the door. I was thinking whether I should ask the traffic guy if I was supposed to do anything but I suddenly had the image of him screaming instructions at me in front of the class so I left.

Called Tracy and we decided to go her house first. Took the bus and I read the stupid piece of paper they gave us telling us what to do after passing the test and realised I didn't print the result! So I panicked and got off the bus. Then I called Tracy. She said it's not urgent so I thought of going to take the bus to the nearest LRT then I thought of the money I'd be wasting.

In the end I walked to the station and took the train. Neighbourhood places are such hell-holes. I'm not looking down or anything. It's just so crowded, and dirty, and aunty-infested. I may become one next time, but ahhh, wait until then k.

We had stingray at a food court near Bukit Panjang for dinner and we had no choice but to sit at the Smoking area. I could literally feel my lungs clotted with tar and shit. Damn sick. I hate smokers.

Oh one of my life's ambition is to try all the BBQ stingrays over Singapore =D

Yummy.

The next day was Thursday and I met Tracy for lunch at NTU's South Spine canteen. Damn funny. We tried the chicken rice which had a bit of uncooked rice and chicken, seriously gross and then we decided to get the Soya Bean drink at the Mr Bean. I decided to get the Icy Soya Milk and then the cashier asked, "Do you want PEARLY??", in her China accent.

Immediately, I looked over at Tracy and she looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Tracy finally said, "One have, one don't have."

"Huh?" Again, China girl.

Me: "Er..one have Pearly, the other one don't add the Pearlys."

I love making fun of people. Bloody mean, I am.

Tracy and I kept laughing all the way. So we were walking to the Popular side and realised that there was this old suspicious-looking sofa behind the store, so we sat on the arm-rests, in fear of the old springs not being able to take our weight.

Had this strong urge to irritate my Tracy then.

"So how's your Pearly?"

That ends this post.