Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update.

If I must describe today, it would be a bad/good day for me.
Firstly, in the morning I had Charlie Chan and I was rushing off to Northvale when I missed a bus when I should have boarded it. I bought M&Ms out of desperation because I was damn hungry. Anyway, the Indian guy charged me for like, $1.30 can!? That's like damn ex. Chop him up into pieces and cook him in Indian curry can.

Then during Charlie Chan, he was damn funny. Wafa had some mistakes in his work and as usual, Mr Chan made fun of his name. Haha, he's damn cute!!!

"Wafer, you don't study, you go sell biscuits la!"
“When you meet a metyl-ketone, pick up your phone and dial 134 1155!”

I met up with Tracy later. They said his house's toilet door couldn’t be closed so I had to use Lot1's toilet to do some nasty business. I bought some stuff in Popular and when we left to buy some food for the movie, I found out that my favourite Spongebob Chem file was missing!!!!!!! All my hard works inside okay!? I stupidly left it in Popular.

I went back there to find my file. To my utmost horror of horrors, even worse than spiders, IT WAS GONE! Okay, my panic-mode started and I went around finding my file. Tracy helped me to look for it too and asked the sales people.
Can I say something?

I LOVE YOU, TRACY LEE!


You helped me throughout and you took my depressed mood in stride. I know it is a total turn off, I mean, we were supposed to go out and catch-up in town when my sister had a dinner and now I gave you a sad face the whole time.
It was movie-time and we watched The Illusionist. Our favorite actor is acting! It's a braudy good show and I could have enjoyed it even more if I didn't have to keep thinking about my lost file throughout the show. I mean like, knowing I would do badly in that stupid Org Chem test is bad enough, now this!?

Is someone trying to give me a hint to give up studying? The test, and now the file!? That I should choose an alternate career choice in contact rugby? And that is if I can even make it to be that good.
Okay, after the movie we went to eat and we went back to Popular. I swear I'm damn traumatized when I see Popular now. The sales people all remember me because I asked them many times about my file.

I was having crazy visualizations about idiots stealing my chem file, because of the nicest file in the world and then throwing away my notes inside. We even poked our heads into dustbins to check whether my notes are in there can!? I'm seriously screwed and paranoid. I even started cursing the person who stole my file. Like if he’s a guy, $%#%$#%$E%# happens to his prostate glands. For more information, ahem ahem.

Ohmygod. I was praying to somebody that if I find my file, I would go to the temple at least one every 6 months. And. I would stop liking Mr Tan. Do you get the gravity of the situation!? MR CHEWY TAN you know!!!!!! Anyway, Tracy said we haven’t checked the cheena stuff area so we went there and from afar I saw the side of my chem file sitting so lonely on top of some other books that I literally pushed a girl aside to take my file. I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hugged Tracy like a mad pig tied to a slaughter post and a boy and his sister gave me a shocked look.
Thank you Tracy! =D

Well, the other day my BGL and I went to Lot1 to buy tickets for Phantom of the Opera. Damn ex, I won't even start to tell you the story. ARGH. I went inside some ah-liany shop called ice lemon tee and I bought this knee-high black and white stripes socks. For rugby! I wanna start a trend! Haha, so not can. Its for the fun of it.

By the way, I can't stand it when everybody's asking me whether I'm with Li Nan. He's my long-lost cousin! Ya, I know you'd say still can be together and shit but we have our sights on some other people can!? We even celebrated it with a cake that day.



So now, I would have to go to the temple every 6 months, damn lucky that I almost wanted to say every month. Phew. And…I…have…to…stop…eye-candying…chewy. Gulp.
He is the nicest guy alive can. Alright, not when he is PMSing. He took us to SAM for an art trip. He looked so…ahhh. I just feel happy when I see him and when he has his secret smiles. And oh! His smell that makes me go high and excited. I'm a smell-y person.
Later he drove Pammy and I to Bugis because we didn't know how to get back to school for CCA. I sat in his car! Looks kinda new. And can you believe it, he has LINKIN PARK cd and James Blunt, which is erm, not so interesting. Mr Tan listens to Linkin Park? =DDDDDDD

I heard from the female teacher saying that chewy has a lot of stuff to handle and he's under a lot of stress. I want to help him feel happier! Maybe give him a hug or something, but he’d go to jail and I'll get murdered by my parents, and I think it will only make me happier, not him. Haha! Oh shucks, I’m supposed to stop. Damn.

Now I’m off to work. I am missing someone terribly. Goodnight. And everyone, please go watch The Illusionist. I want to watch Apocalypto and Pan's Labyrinth.