Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I wanna see you,,,nekkid!

Terence Key.

Spent the New Year over at my sis's place. Hele's soooooo cute! She's an exception for a child k? Had tuition in the morning on Sunday, met them later and we went for a New Year's Eve dinner at Mino-Q, some Jap restaurant that I guess is freaking ex at Copthorne Hotel. I think. The food was quite okay, ate like a mad pig, didn't think I was so hungry. Actually they wanted to go to the Clinic or the Cannery whatever but we didn't. Sent my sis to her friends house at Bukit Timah instead while the rest of us waited for her with drinks and Tiramisu at Liquid Kitchen.

Anyway, I was trying to joke to them about who need to see a doctor when my brother-in-law talked about going to Clinic and they were like, she really doesn't know? Anyway, I guess this proves my acting is like, ahem. I always joke with a straight face, although I get real lame. Anyway, after a VERY fulfilling dinner we went home. And watched some stupid Countdown 07' in Sentosa on Channel 5 back at their house.

Seriously, it was damn sick! All the wannabees and sickening contestants for what!? And that Taufik suddenly appeared out of nowhere from a long disappearance in oblivion. Anyway, Terence and I watched Star Wars on hell knows which cable channel. I totally like the part when Anakin turns evil!
"I HATE YOU!!!!" to that Obi-Wan.
Yoda's so damn cute can!? His declining hairline and already very little hair getting fried up by that Lord Palatine's electricity.

I was damn amused by the Chancellor battling with that Samuel L. Jackson and was feigning weakness. I....FEEL...WEAK!!!!
I kept laughing but apparently the others didn't find it very funny. Then we went into the room to play tetris slash bubble game. It was the Dragons against the Pigs! Meaning my eldest sis and I against her husband and my second sis. At first we were losing but we made a good comeback!

After my sis went to sleep my other sis played X-Men with me. Actually it was quite boring playing everything all over again. The thing is, can you believe we played til' like 6 in the morn!? And the next morning Cookey kept climbing over me, trying to lick my face and bite my hair..We left the next afternoon for lunch at St James. The noodles I ate there was quite okay and we ate Tissue Prata, which is wierd with sugar and pasty curry.

Then we walked around Vivo. It's so sick can! All the families and I don't know. Damn crowded and noisy and erm, Jurong Point-ish. Haha. We left for home after that. They bought a pram for Hele which has leopard spots on it. I have this itch to paint the cloth for her. We went back Palm Gardens and had dinner with the family at Hooked by Fish. I love the mushroom soup!
After that, they tempted me to stay over another day at their home again and I gave in.

Played X-Men again. This time it was til' 5. Woke up like 11 today and came back to my home.
Well, I'm in denial! I don't want to go back school tomorrow!! I don't want to go through lessons!! I don't want to sit in cramped LT seats and try to stick to my goal!!! I don't want this goal!!!

I realised some details these few days. I've come to a conclusion. I'm still in a state of numbness, of denial. Yet I feel him awakening.
Nothing will come good out of your future.





GRANEL CIGARRETTES.