Monday, January 22, 2007

Yipee!

Hooray! Ms Chew, for the first time in your life, you did something right for us! It's obviously not counting the day of the M1 competition and you booked the bus on the wrong date for us..

Anyway, I'm digressing. Ohmygod, Ms Chew said that the first 6 teams to sign up with SRU will get a chance to learn Contact Rugby. They'll send down a coach to teach us the modified version of it. Oh gosh, sharp nails and bra-ripping, so LOOK OUT! I'm so excited about it but I'm sure I'd get many injuries.

I'm not sure about how some of my teammates will think of it though. I'm afraid of hurting girls. I even stop myself when someone is scoring so I won't step on them. I can't wait to try out fly-tackling someone. Li Nan told me to try a face-off. That's like so dumb if the person's taller than me can. Anyway, I would be damn offended if someone did that to me too.

Organic Chem test is like on next wed and I'm starting to panic when I should have been panicking like weeks ago. I should end here. Tata!