1st day of school totally sucked. And not that the stupid A1 songs which reminded me of Wei Ting played during Orientation helped.
Firstly, morning announcement was that Mr Tay has left the college. Can I please just die?
Secondly, Mr Ang's my PE teacher. God, he's so sacarstic and eccentric with his extended neck. Mr A's my new GP teacher who is quite good but I can't imagine having eye contact with him. And Patrick Tong. Eews. Firstly, he targetted Li Nan for his behavior towards him during class. I seriously don't think Li Nan did anything...And then later he bloody caught Sam and I for our skirts.
He said,"It's not like you're in the cabaret or anything... ...At least show some decency. And you, your skirts very short too. I'm not trying to be a nun but your skirt's really too short. ... ..."
He asked what class we were from and he knows I'm in his class so he's so gonna target Li Nan and I. It isn't any better when we're always sitting together. I couldn't stand his nasal motormouth so my eyes were looking around after awhile and I think he got abit pissed.
I just feel like flashing at him just to give him sore eyes. Just for the fun of it.
Ugh.
And at the study area I was spying on Mr Tan. OHMYGOD he saw me peeping at him and he kept looking! 2 different times can!? But I cant help it when there's practically no erm, normal looking guys in PJ and all the better looking girls have left. Damn embarressing. I'm so going to die during art lesson tomorrow. Li Nan and Sam caught me blushing like a mad pig after Mr Tan caught me staring at him. I'd always feel so hot when I blush. My head goes giddy with excitement for nothing.
Also, another matter totally happened without me expecting it today! =)
I miss all my old friends.
Anyway, something just happened and I'm feeling confused and empty again. It's the way you answered my questions that makes me feel this way.
Well, someone lend me a wall. I want to bang my head on it. I love walls.
Goodnight everybody.