
I posted a really long entry the other day but it failed to be published. Shucks.
Anyway, to start complaining, Mr 'Thongs' isn't a good teacher at all. I so miss Mrs Tay! I mean, firstly he shouted WRONG to my friend's correct answer and when I answered the question that no one else bothered to or either that they didn't know the answer, he said NO when the answer is obviously in the notes can. I mean, acyl chlorides when reacting with phenol requires NaOH as a solvent to dissociate phenol into bloody phenoxide anions right. If not they can't react at all.
And sometimes I get annoyed with the slow pace chem lessons go. Although I know its better understanding for the others and I, but they keep so quiet that I can't help but answer everything to speed things up. I'm just a very impatient person. Sorry if people find me annoying. I wouldn't even have said that answer if I wasn't sure at all. Blah.
Okay, to talk about happier things. I went to visit Mr Tan in the art room today for consultation. And he was alone in the room can!? I went in, and I thought I made a lot of noise but apparently he didn't hear me coming in at all and I stood behind him like some creepy stalker(which might be actually true) for like 5mins. I didn't dare to break the silence. Then I figured out that it'd be even worse if he discovered me standing behind him so I gathered up the couraged and said, "Mr Tan."
I swear this next part is so true k. He jerked and jumped out of his chair!!!!!!!!!! He gave me a why-are-you-so-creepy-kind-of-face and said in an incredulous kind of way,"What are you doing here!? / Since when you came in?"
It was damn funny but I felt so bad to have given him such a shock. Then he quickly calmed down and said,"You came for consultation huh." I mean like, obviously right. Anyway, it was so romantic and by this you should all know that its one-sided =(
We were alone at last in the Art Room!!!! MUAHAHA. Ohmygod, no wonder Li Nan said I'm such a flower idiot.
Then this uncle, whose arrival was such an anti-climax, kept knocking on the door to come in. Mr Tan waved him in and after finishing everything went to talk to that annoying uncle. ARGH.
Anyway, I met up with Yeti today after school!
I saw Haashira, she came back! I miss her! And her hairy hands. Hee hee.
Yeti gave me such a sweet surprise that I'm so touched!! She bought so much food for me, for keeping awake in lectures, tutorials, lessons and all that! Haha. We ate at Long John's which is like so cheat money can. They used to have 2 pieces of chicken in the Treasure meal when it first came out and now there's only 1!!!
And that auntie had a really bad service attitude, and now I truly know what Meiyi meant by Long John having the worst attitude. Okay, not including that Sutha from Mac's ice cream corner.
She tried to cheat me with Tangerine sauce which is seriously damn sucky! I nearly died when I tried it a few weeks ago. Then we had Chocolate cream pie and clam chowder for dessert which was really yummy. Ecstacy!
Alright, then we went to play pool. She taught me how to play it properly and it was quite fun. Although the songs there were like eeeeeeeeeee arrrrrrrrrr cchhheeeeeeeennnaa!!!! Jay Chou songs all over! Eews, not only was I freezing in fbts, the songs made me shudder in spasms even more. I kept embarressing myself by missing the balls with the stick. HAHA!
And the pool place cheated our money! We thought it was $4.80 but it's actually $8.80 because we weren't VIP members!!!! It's already disgusting enough to have all those Ah Bengs there! We went arcade to play some games which was quite fun with me screaming like mad for nothing and taking neoprints. Well, it always happen that we screw up our neoprints. HAHA.
Okay anyway, later YY and I went around Lot1, to can you believe it, SHOPPING!?
I like peeping at her while she's changing though. !!!??!?!?
Well, she had to leave for another meeting and I was going to meet up with my parents for dinner there. Dinner was a boring affair, sometimes I feel like hugging my parents. I feel so sad for them. They always seem to be living in their own world. After dinner, I saw many pioneers which I won't divulge if it was okay or not.
The last part of the trip to Lot1 was seriously SADDENING! I was like damn sad and shocked and angry and praying to the heavens and I don't know. Ahhhh.
Tomorrow would be an ultra boring day of Chem prac and bio tutorial. Just kill me. Goodnight!