To be honest, I was actually dreading the chalet I was going to a few days ago. Anyway, it turned out quite alright. The first day was Touch Rugby's chalet at R09, the bbq went quite okay, I didn't know you can bbq for like from 5.30 to 11? We were telling one another ghost stories that night and something that they said really freaked my insides out. They said that spirits are all around you. Come on la! Are they even in the same toilet with you while you're shitting or something? Okay that's gross.
We played Mosquito and drank Absolute Vodka, 40% alc mixed with soft drinks and juice. I didn't feel high at all that night because I didn't get to forfeit that much. I was busying trying to sleep because the night before I slept at 5+am to accompany my sis who was apparently too afraid to watch Supernatural Season 2 herself. I even had to off her lights for her! Then people kept talking damn loudly that seriously, I was feeling quite pissed. Later some of them hogged the bed and mattress upstairs I had to go down.
Wanted to ask that fatty to move aside to be a gentleman and let me sleep on the mattress instead but he slept like a log after getting abit drunk. I went to squeeze his tummy fats and he didn't even scold me...I was really tired so I had to sleep on the bottom stair and put my head on a chair. Mei Yi and I walked to the beach and picked a grey shell for fatty. We challenged a poor snail and saw a dead white baby crab. Then we went back. Later some people came down and I went up, squeezed beside Mei Yi on the mattress and fell into a fitful sleep. Slept like only an hour+ when we had to check out.
Skeen, Yi Ling, Pei Ling, Mei Yi and I went to Escape! First we sat on this Flipper and Meiyi said something damn interesting; will it flip? It didn't. It was just spinning around going up and down. We sat on the Pepsi Twist thing that was freaking scary, not that it's really scary, but because the support thing was creaking like a mad pig and Skeen was screaming, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" , while I was like, " Please don't spoil! Please don't spoil! Please don't spoil!!!!" There was this part when Skeen and I saw the blue railing zooming up toward our faces which was damn scary. My thighs were cramped from kiapping the seat thing between my legs during the ride.
We sat on this Family roller coaster that is like more jerky than scary. My back and neck was aching after it. Damn dumb. It was Viking ship time and it was so not scary! All of us only screamed for the fun of it. My butt was lifted up when it went down! I love the butterflies in the stomach feeling! Too bad Meiyi has phobia of thrilling rides..Anyway, we lay down on this flying thing that was kind of soothing that made you feel tranquil. Although the black foam thing I was lying on was damn smelly.
The haunted house was crappy. This guy came out to laugh that creepy laughter right behind me and I was tempted to whack him with my ponytail but he looked damn out of place. I mean, he was trying to scare us but he was wearing the escape employee's shirt with berms...hello?
The next ride was some Rainbow thing. It wasn't scary at all. Then we queued up for the Gold Kart thing. It was damn long..I hate it when the person infront of you gun their engine and the smoke blows on your face. Which is freaking smelly. I'm a very sensitive person towards smells. The second last ride was Wet n' Wild! Pei Ling sat infront and I sat behind her and ohmygod, I was like the wettest person who ever rode it. My white shirt was totally see-through and my striking orange sports bra was outstanding.
My underwear was wet too. Eews! We then encouraged Meiyi enough to take the family roller coaster and while lining up I was squeezing my shirt like crazy. It dripped everywhere, down my legs, on the ground and sadly for the next rider, on the family ride too. The first thing I did after reaching our class chalet at S04 was bathe. Finally! Dryness. After that, MeiYi and I slept like dead logs on the bed upstairs. When we woke it was Barbeque-ing time! The crab meat was erm, not very nice, but there was satay and pepper sausages! The highlight was bbq-ed marshmallows! Love it! We played Mosquito with Chu-petra and her gang upstairs later.
Rei Yan was damn funny with her get ready to snap "I-swear pose" and I think Wang Xuan kind of went crazy. Fatty was quite a retard at certain times and Meiyi and I teased him like hell. Ape Club rules! Then we went down for gift exchange and I got a Winnie the Pooh cup. Meiyi got this funny Octopus thing that reminded me of Takoyaki. It's tentacles was the stand and in the middle of its head was a slit to put the handphone. Fatty got some Famous Amos cookies! Which was erm, shared by all of us. Haha.
Fatty had a match that afternoon against Greenridge and he brought 3 cans of beer and Absolute vodka again!!! We then drank as forfeit and I got kinda high after that. I kept going to the loo to pee. In 30 minutes I peed like 3 times can!? A lot of people couldn't take it and went to sleep. I walked out with Li Nan to the beach and it was so fun. I felt so light and carefree. Didn't have a care about how people view me. We picked a white shell for Mei Yi and I told him about my troubles about some stuff. I sort of cried. But the annoying mosquitoes spoiled our mood so we left the beach and walked back.
We sat outside the chalet on the porch and talked. Again, it was the attack of the blood-sucking insects and we went in. Then I fell asleep beside Rei Yan on the bed and Fatty slept on the floor. Mei Yi slept at the other end of the bed. We woke up the next day at 1pm and went for lunch! Went shopping at Cheers again. We bought this Stack-Up blocks game and pick-up sticks. I won the pick up sticks game with highest points! So fun. And my hands always tremble when it comes to doing things like this..
I tried to sleep but fatty didn't let me! I pulled my legs and made me do a hand stand thing. It was so fun. Michelle helped me tell him off then he went to irritate Meiyi from her slumber upstairs. Then the Ape Club No. 1 and 2 declared war on the Neighbour and we attacked Li Nan. It was damn fun and tiring. He lardified us with his fats and strength. We even stripped the bedsheets. But that was accidental of course.
We left to play arcade and shop again at night. We saw many PJ people there. We played this bball game til' my arms were aching. My shooting skills seriously sucked.
Li Nan's the best! I feel bad that he paid so much for us. I love the hockey game thing.
When we went back, I bathed and we drank the leftovers from yesterday and the 3 cans of beer. I just realised how much I hate the taste of beer yesterday. Yeck. Later MeiYi, Michelle, Li Nan and I went to the beach to play Sparklers. It was so fun! We burned this stupid toilet roll and the boxes that stored the sparklers. It gave off green flames that was sooooooo pretty!
Anyway, it ended so quickly and in the dark it was really surreal. We sang all sorts of cheena songs. Ohmygod, Michelle didn't believe I knew so many chinese songs. Haha. We buried the evidence and left the beach. The singing was so fun and we didn't have a crap about who noticed our horrendous singing. It seemed as though the sea was angry with our singing with sudden big waves.
It'd be such an anti-climax if we were standing on the beach singing our lungs out when this Tsunami comes and wash us away.
We inconsiderately washed our feet in the pool and went back to our chalet. Joyce and Michelle slept downstairs and the Ape Club slept upstairs. Mei Yi and I left the bedside lights on to talk but that Fatty kept asking us to off it because he couldn't sleep.
I was lying down when ohmygod I saw pit-hairs right above my face. I nearly fainted. That Li Nan tried to off the lights! Damn sick. Haha the view was freaking funny can. It was a bad night for sleeping because a certain someone snored in my ear and some one heavy kept creaking the mattress and I had little pillow to sleep on.
Fatty woke us up the next morning by drawing the curtains open which was pissing! He tried pulling off the blankets and we grudgingly left the room. Then we checked out and went home.
Well, something bad happened yesterday and I'm glad a true friend came to help me out. We talked late into the night and by the time I reached home I was so tired I only could read for 10 minutes and fell asleep. My eyebags are damn puffy from the lack of sleep. So I guess chalet was damn fun.
Somehow I'm not as depressed as I thought I'd be. Maybe because I'm not doing something boring like homework or that I'm not alone today. I don't know. Either that or I'm in denial. Think I should end here. This is a real long post.
By the way, Switchfoot's vocalist in Stars sounds damn sexy.