Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where's the New World Prophecy?

This first pic of me is really disturbing. Ain caught me candid taking off her specs, in the school's library.

The second is a photo my sister and I took while being receptionists at Helena's party. I swear upon my chest I didn't put any lipstick...























Haven't updated in a very long time. Last Sunday was my niece's full month party. Well, guess it was okay, since my second sister and I got to be the reception girls.. It was held at this place called Lavender in Fort Canning's Country Club. Quite alright, the place. Anyway, guess who I saw?

MR TAN!!!

Yes, the PE teacher from my secondary school. He's really damn nice. He helped me during my English O's oral exam by really calming me down. But I think the situation at my school is totally wearing him down la. Anyway, he recognised me then came to talk to me for awhile. Was damn happy.

Anyway, Monday was a shit-day. Got back results. Okay, I'm gonna pray like anything. PLEASE! Damn annoying, forgot to bring tissue paper so I couldn't cry. (That's just an excuse) I was reallydisappointed la. Shouldn't have gave up on my maths for Chem. Can you believe my Chem scored the better of the horrible? ( I mean it.) And its not like I did well in it. Don't know. Think my parents will not understand and will kill me when they know. Next Monday's my AO Mother Tongue exam.

Hopefully everything goes well. It'd better be. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Oh ya, I bought a new handphone! Since like don't know how long la. Weehee! SOOOO happy. Took some really dumb, cool, okay pics. And videos. Wa, today Ain, YY and I did some really idiotic but fun things in class. Wahaha.

Oh ya, TQ smiled at me on Monday. HELLO!? I haven't talk to him like don't know how long la. I think I accidentally sent him my new HP no. Shit. But nevermind la. Going to do some head-banging. And...I did my Oral Presentation for Project Work yesterday. Surprisingly, it went well. Despite the fact that I was totally unprepared and I didn't have stage-fright AT ALL.

Can you believe it? TAN WEN ER!? NO STAGE-FRIGHT!? Crazy la. And I was totally pissed with what Jerel and Cheryl or whoever said that a certain word I used in my poster for the project was wrong. Please...

It goes like this.

" BEFORE you even think about using this cubicle other than for excretion purposes, please consider Laughter Therapy. "

And they said my use of the word, "excretion" was wrong. I even checked it out before I used the freaking word okay. So don't tell me that the use of it is wrong and that I should use the word 'Egestion' instead. And that Ms Chew said I was crude in describing bulimics...

Excretion:
(1) Excreting of waste matter - the act or process of discharging waste matter from the tissues or organs
(2) waste matter - waste matter that has been discharged from an animal or a plant

Excretion sounds way nicer than Egestion, and not many non-bio people will understand whats Egestion what. Come, I show you the word assimilation la. Oh, what about er...homeostasis? Forget it okay. Fine fine fine..

And I was really sick yesterday and today. Backaches, headaches, tight throat, aching ears, hot eyes, feeling super cold. I woke up like 4 times yesterday. Symptoms of fever? But not having fever itself. Didn't want to go school. But I was sure that my father would be like complaining I'd wasted his money on the medical bills. So whatever.

Then, what really got me turned-off was when during MathsC lesson and I had this splitting headache. Then Ms Chew came allllllllllllllllll the way back to my seat and poked at me with her metal stick(Those used to point at the board) and said, "Wen Er...What happened? Why do you look so tired? Pay attention ah..."

TSK. Ya fine, so what if I failed your maths. You don't have to keep picking on me during YOUR maths and YOUR PW! Damn dumb. Still poke me with her metal stick. Wanted to snatch it from her and snap it. Maybe add in twisting her neck all the way around. HAHA, kidding k.

And you know what!? MR KWEK IS LEAVING PJ FOR NANYANG JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can!? Ohmydog. He's like, I don't know. I really hope that the new principal is cool and not strict. PLEASE!!!! Ahhhhhhhh. I think I'll miss him. Really. With his naggy talks during assembly, his funny pronounciation of words, his wierd way of saying things, his straightforwardness. Well, if Mr Tay were to be the one leaving, I think I'd be crying la.

Thank you Mr Kwek.