Monday, October 17, 2005

Inexorably the pain returns.

Its the demon with a bone for his flute.

I just realised how listening to Linkin Park can calm one down. I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Had my bloody cramps and backache. I can only blame myself for not eating more vegetables or fruits...HA. Talking about Linkin Park. I really like them!!!! Why not use the word, love. Ahhhh. They're the ultimate la. If not for them, I wouldn't know how I could have continued during the D days.

Just did some house chores. I don't mind the work, its the noise la. Damn irritating. Someone should invent a noiseless vacuum cleaner man. Going to go out later. And also, I'm freaking sick of PW. WOA, its like, almost everything I'm doing la. I mean, I had to edit for my GL's part because apparently his computer wasn't working and I think that Ms Chew thinks I'm lazy. Either because I failed my maths, or she just thinks that I'm plain lazy. HUH. Whatever k. Who came up with the idea of the bloody video?!

Ya, she picks on me. Like I drew this cute hand with the middle finger on this round piece of paper and I put it on the cover of my plastic file. She saw it and said,"So vulgar ah..."
HEY! What has my file got to do with you. Isn't that like my privacy or something. I was so pissed off la. And my GL dislikes Gothic stuff. He kept asking why I paint my two nails black and why do I have Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas skulls on this metal thing around my wrist.

I mean, everyone is different what. So what if another person is goth or something. I didn't even say in his face why he's so gay and run with his chest sticking out okay! Or when he speaks so softly and daintily like a woman!!!? Alright, I'm THAT nasty. You know what, keep your shit comments to yourselves!

And if Ms Chew said I'm vulgar, she should be lucky I'm not pointing my middle finger at her okay. I don't even say the F word out la. Just that it sometimes threaten to vocalise itself..Also, she was like correcting our Written Report like anything. She can't link from the top of what we're saying man. No wonder Desiree said she's dense. And the worst part is that she pointed out 'where's the evidences??' on our paper.

HELLO!!!????

Didn't Ms Soo(GP teacher) said that theres no such word as EVIDENCES? Hmm, I should stop complaining la. Like I don't know. I'm just frustrated thats all. I mean, I'm doing so much and the credit goes to...Just like YY la. I know we're alllllllllllllllllll facing problems from PW. Bummer.

Oh yea, I finished reading Vampire Hunter D book 2 yesterday. Must say that book 1 is nicer actually. But both is still good. Bloody and coolness. And the third book is coming out in January 2006!!!!!! Yeehar!

My dog, my GL just msged me and ask me to do the cover page. How am I supposed to know how the coverpage look like when..Aiya! And I have to do the content page and edit EVERYTHING for them because they die-hard don't want to use the standard size and font and double-spacing!!??? But nevermind, he said he's sorry also. ARGH. I really feel like spilling the shit F word out already. Feel like k, but I'm not going to.

Anyway, should go now. Bye.


"It was the same road
The same hole

And I fell into its earthly grip again

I had touched its unfathomable depths
I had felt its warmth"

Twisted, by The Finger Players.