Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Long Wait. My Happiness Has Come!


Ha!! Thats Sakuragi from Slam Dunk. So cute la, he's my favourite!!!!

I was drawing the second one during GP. Sorry Ms Soo..
Hehe.








Woa, haven't updated in like quite long already. Anyway, Promos are over. Like YY said, after Promos is done with, we're finished. I'd just wish that we could just do the papers and not get back the results la. HA.

Alright, to talk about the papers. I'm very sure that I'm gonna fail maths. Because I didn't go practice and all that. So not very sad. The sad part is, I couldn't finish Bio la. This is the first time I didn't finish a paper! Of all, during Promos somemore..Well, i think the whole hall didn't. Heard a lot of people asking one another if they did finish. I was like, huh. Its manageable la. Like, you can do it, but its really NO TIME!!!! I thought they said we should produce quality work and not rush through it. Then they want to make us like that! And I think my Bio mcq like got a lot of wrong. ARGH. Well, about Chem, I think.. I don't feel like thinking la. Irritating. Nearly couldn't finish the MCQ paper. But structured was still okay. Hey wait, I'd better not say that. Later 1/30 again! WOA!!! DON'T WANT!!!

Anyway, after chem paper it was like freedom to my doom, so guess I was abit blown away. When the chem teacher announced that we could go, everyone was like jumping around and giving that super happy face. Well, except for a few of us. I was like, whats so happy to be about? Shit Promos.

Oh ya, after the paper, met with Tracy to go back to my secondary school to get my Os cert. I'd thought they'd burn it la. So long then go collect. Wahaha. They'd better not man, I paid like don't know how many hundreds to take the papers la!!! Then we went to find Mrs Tan(Eng) and some other teachers. Well, everyone looked really worn out there. The teachers, I meant. Talked for DAMN long!!!! From like 12+ to 4 la. Then Tracy and I made our way to town for our movie. We were watching 'Corpse Bride'. Its alright.

But its not as good as The Nightmare Before Christmas though. Anyway, we then headed to Taka, ha!!! Guess who we saw la. That Mr Sas was..dancing at this fashion show. Shu Uemera or whatever. Erm..they keep saying is muscles. It looks more of fats la. Like you know, fats covering the muscles, tricking people..HA. Anyway, it was quite late and got like two PJ students stand there laughing at him is like, damn wierd. So we went off. After that we decided to sit down somewhere in Taka. It was quite late ma. Damn nice la. Real quiet and the floor was freaking cooling. I was like lying down in a homeless pose. The life! Well, Tracy and I talked about a great deal of stuff. Had fun with her.

Then, the next day, which is Friday, is kind of an adventure day I guess. Ha, I met Desmond at 2pm. Then we headed off for East Coast park. I mean like, HUH. I mean going out to East Coast Park...How adventurous is that!!?? haha. Anyway, we nearly got lost. But managed to find it. Luckily my memory quite okay, didn't went there like 2 years la. Since my secondary school class outing. Remembered about Yina's primary school being near the place. Anyway, we sat on this two person bike. HAHA!!! Because I was afraid that if we cycled on individual bikes, I'd surely fall! Ya..And cycled till 5+. WOA, our backside was like...damn pain. Ah, he sat in front, cos I left the steering job to him...hehe.

Hey! Cannot blame me what. That time Wei Ting and I went there...she asked me to sit in front and I made both of us fall so many times la. Damn traumatising. NEARLY DIED..And he kept asking me to go in front cos he couldn't see what I was doing behind!!! And, I was pedalling!!! =(
Ya, and scared I'd pluck his hair like my backside-balding hamster...I didn't even think of it until he said it! Ya, so we sat at a bench and later walked to this seafood restaurant. !!!!!!!!!!!!
There was this child la. Okay not child. Children k. One of them kept crying. Wanted to blast her head off.

Alright, don't spoil the mood. I feel damn bad! I mean, I didn't know it'd turn out so expensive la. $100+ over!!! Ahhhhhhhh. And he paid. Hey Mr Koala, thanks k!!!
I mean, how can someone be so nice. I'll die leh. Anyway, I seem to die very easily.
After that we sat at this jutted out pleateau thing and the view, although it was erm..quite dark, was really quite nice. Like the waves were crashing below and when you look out you see all the lights of boats. And when you look up, the sky was full of stars la.

Got this real peaceful and unreal feeling. I shall not use the word 'surreal', cos it reminds me of someone's art..Well, I felt super at ease. And there were so many uncles who liked Desmond la. HAHA!! They were either saying things to him or staring..I guess there were times when we got quiet and even though I'm quite a motor-mouth, but I didn't mind la. Just afraid that he'd feel bored. Ha. We went walking around after that. Was really happy..

Like, even Shawn wouldn't do these kind of stuff la. I said one time what about going ice-skating, as a joke. He said he wasn't really interested. How...insincere is that la. And he wouldn't do such nice things too. Like he'd think he's enough for you or something like that. I mean, alright. WHATEVER. What a turn-off. Sleaze.

Well, basically I didn't do much today. Because I thought of going over to see my eldest sister. Eh get this, to SEE my sister. And her dog. I just feel, the baby would have enough attention from others already right? Just wanted to see how my sister was doing. But my mother, got lazy or something. But nevermind. Went to this yucky place for dinner.

Seriously, I was hoping they'd forget. Don't know why but I like the feeling la. HAHA. Tracy would understand. I described it to her that day. But nevermind. So shit.
Anyway, going out with YY and Ain to town for a movie again. Real glad about seeing them tomorrow. And Regynna wrote me a letter. Was real surprised. Haha. Alright, guess I should go.

Kok said he got something to pass to me..Wonder what it is la..so suspicious....Haha, anyway, we got to know one another in a funny way. Have to meet him tomorrow..

By the way, I hate the GP text la.
'YOZZZ!!! I THINK METALLICAZ IZ REAL KOOL!!!!!!!!!!'
J1 people, you know what I mean.

Vanity publishing, yea, whatever. Its kind of offending la.