Sunday, October 16, 2005

Exultation of the Finale.

Thats Jeslyn and I at the Malaysia Geog trip at the end of Secondary Three. Sec3 k, not 10 years old...
And she's holding Bean's bear!!! We bought each of our own at a shop there. HAHA.






Alright, lets start from Thursday. YY, Ain and I changed for PE. HA. YY was using her loaned laptop from the school to do her PW. When Ain and I didn't feel like thinking, we went into the empty LT2 and played with the OHP. HAHA, I was doing those hand things. Anyway, we were deciding whether or not we should change soon. Then Ain and I decided to change in the LT!!!!! Dog, can you believe us. Haha, damn risky la. But it was so fun. I mean, the knowledge of anyone coming in from any of the four entrances!!!

Well, Ain went to change first. I told her to stand behind in the small corner near the door so when people used the back door, they wouldn't immediately see her. And I kept watch at the two front doors. She took damn fast to chang! Then came to my turn. WA! The feeling was damn exciting. Haha, anytime someone could just enter la. Thats the fastest time I changed for a PE lesson.

And the air-con was still on. So how shiok is that. HAHA. Okay whatever. The worst part is when some guy came in and see you in your underwear k...I was telling about it to Desmond when he said what if there are cameras in the lecture theatre. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dog, I didn't think of that leh. Shit. I hope there isn't la. If not, will the watcher please don't put it on the Internet or something!!!! Actually, got nothing much to show also la. Waha.

Then we went to the grandstand. Oops, there weren't anyone there la. And we saw that Cheryl Pek and her friends. They told us that there wasn't any PE. I mean like HELLO!? Are they not going to tell us until they've seen us? And they were going to change la. They went to play inter-class Netball okay. Didn't even ask us. Shit them. Everytime also like that. Like the Play thing, they didn't tell us it was on Friday until Ain overheard them saying okay. I feel like slapping them over and over again til my hands rot or something.

Anyway, we moved towards the canteen. Ain wanted to loan the tennis stuff to play later or something, since we had a long time to ourselves. But then, Ain was using the laptop and YY was eating when!!! Someone I really dislike came to our table and asked if she could sit. I was quite shocked. Well, at least its not Shawn. I mean, I hate him more la. BAST. Yes, whatever. I got this feeling of wanting to puke. Became really irritated and pissed that I left the table. Walked to the basketball court up there to sit. My only companions were uncles washing the floor. Ha.

After 30 minutes, I thought it was safe enough to return without her sitting there. Anyway, YY and Ain told me that Claryce said she actually wanted to talk to me or something. About us having misunderstandings. Wanted to know my side of the story or whatever. And she said that Shawn feels sorry and knows he's at fault.

HUH?


Shawn??? SORRY!?

K, let me tell you what feeling SORRY does not apply to k?

(1) BLOCKING ME ON MSN!!!!?
(2) LYING TO ME.
(3) TELLING LIES TO ELLIE ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(4) GIVING THE 'PLEASE DON'T PUT ME IN SUCH A SITUATION' FACE WHEN I CRIED OUTSIDE THE BLOODY LIBRARY.
(5) WHEN YOU DON'T LOOK IN THE LEAST BIT SORRY.
(6) AND IN THE CLASS PHOTO SHE WAS ACTUALLY STANDING BESIDE YOU.
(7) BEING SO FREAKING SELFISH BY ENDING EVERYTHING AND TREATED ME LIKE I DIDN'T EXIST.
(8) TOTALLY CONTRADICTING YOURSELF ABOUT THE REASONS YOU GAVE ME THAT DAY.

Alright, whatever. I have so many reasons la. So don't say sorry when you don't mean it k. And you don't even dare to face me because you know that I have found out about your shit lies. Ya, and Claryce, if you really want to know the truth and the proof. I can show it to you. I even have it on paper.

I know, I'm in the wrong too. The deceit with Ellie. But if I didn't do that, I would still be ignorant about everything. And you know what. I was talking to YY yesterday on the train and she told me that I should be in a way glad, because I've learnt many new things from it. I was thinking it as a blessing in disguise too. I would have never appreciated my friends more, I would have never changed into this morbid, my dressing sense wouldn't have changed(not that its that better now..).

Then I met Desmond after school. We went town. Hmm, watched Skeleton Key. Dog, I really have nothing to say. Its not scarey la. Okay, I give it like 0.00001 stars out of 5. See how un-scarey it is? And you know what, I bought drink from Long John's and I got this phobia of holding food trays la. Its not like I'd tripped and spill the drink. Its that I'm scared till it really spills okay. How dumb is that. Anyway, my drink spilled. On my bag. HAHA. I felt so bad la. He was thirsty and I spilled the stupid drink. I wanted to laugh leh. Because of my stupidity. HAHA.

He bought a new drink, and my bag was like kinda sticky. So I had to use my black turtle bag the next day...Annoying. Ya, then after that we went to walk around. Went to many places and ate dinner. So we dropped at the bus stop near PJ and he walked me home. Ha, guess what we saw. AIYO!!!! So cute! Ha, this baby rat!!! My dog, so brown and chubby!!! Didn't get to see if its male or female though. Felt like catching it. I wanna keep a rat! But I think they bite real hard.

Anyway, 13th October is a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy important day. And a happy one =D

Hmm, then yesterday Ain couldn't go to our houses because of her aunt. Damn, but I guess its alright. Went to YY's house. She taught me or rather, revised me about playing the guitar. HA. I've forgotten so many things the guitar teacher taught me in Secondary two la. Well, except for the Mission Impossible tune. HA!! I taught YY that one though. And her grandma's real nice. Cooking was good too. Eh, first time in dunno how manyyyyyyyy months I ate beansprouts. Then we left her place to my house. Found out we actually had to rush to the Esplanade like anything. I wanted YY to wear her prom dress because erm, she was dressed kind of casually.

But in the end she didn't. I was putting stuff in my bag when I put my hand in the jacket Desmond gave me. I found a key chain in it!!!! How sweet is that! Haha. Anyway, when we went there the Cheryl Pek was dressed so freaking formal la. Like going to this wedding dinner like that. Ain and I were wearing the same shirt from the same place! Twisted was quite cool. I like the pianist! He's so cool la. He didn't make a single mistake and the songs were quite sad at some part. He's real pro man. Nearly died. By the way, I saw actor Adrian Pang and his wife there. YY and I bought this frozen beef burger and walked there while eating. Saw some people doing break dance. Cool.

Anyway, we left the place and walked around looking to buy food. I passed The Cocoa Tree shop and bought something for someone!!! Hehe. Time for me to buy you something =)
Oh yea, we saw this machine thing, you know those that you put in coins and turn the knob and this plastic bubble thing rolled out. Its the Nightmare Before Christmas in a coffin!!! Jeslyn! I know you want!! I got the Vampire Teddy and Jack in Pyjamas. The last one was erm, not very nice, so I changed it with YY. We played scissors paper stone at MacD's. The Yeti was overwhelmed by the forces of Yati and Yasi! Yesterday was damn fun la.


"A hole
The size of my palm
Was blocking my way

The hole was frighteningly deep

The sky suddenly turned black
The floor hit my face
The ground
Collapsed under my weight
Had me buried inside the hole

The hole had swallowed me whole."

Twisted, by The Finger Players.