Friday, November 04, 2005

With Cloven Hoofprints scorched on boards, and stench of sulfur choking the air.

That's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me that's not me!

Nice.


























I typed this stupid entry the other day but unfortunately it couldn't be posted. My house phone is being crazy. Don't know what the hell happened. I was saying that I heard my sister playing on her laptop this jap band music. WOW! I couldn't resist but go out and ask her who was it. Turned out to be this band called D'espairs Ray. Nice.

Anyway, I'm really quite depressed these few days. I don't know how to act. I'm afraid. And I also found out certain stuff. I cause so many people so much misery. Waste their money and time on me. And about YY. Shit. I really hate myself. That day Costa was late and he didn't even say sorry. Well, he made it out like we were the ones at fault. And also, I found out that one CANNOT post our personal stuff online. Because it gets misinterpreted. And the results are always disastrous.

This blog wasn't meant to be read by certain people. Now i feel so freaking restricted. Think I should start on a new blog website. Keep them out of my other personal life. I hate this. Everything.


"Our life is short, and our days run
As fast away as does the sun;
And, as a vapour or a drop of rain
Once lost, can ne'er be found again."

Robert Herrick.