A random doodle on one of my many GP worksheets.Hmm, well firstly, I had quite an okay day on Sunday. Met up with YY and Ain to go Town for a movie. Watched 'Into The Blue'..Er..its an alright show la. Had difficulty eating the popcorn la, kept dropping over my clothes. And I think YY like didn't go town for donkey years, she didn't know that Cine had non-flip-uppy seats. WAHAHA. Damn cute.
Anyway, we were trying to find a mart to buy Ain's cat food. But..because the show ended like quite late, all the places were like closed or something, so we went back. HA, took 190 back and dropped at PJ's bus stop to walk back to my house. WA! New discovery. YY bought this erm..egg-wrapped beef burger from Ramly's. When I took the first bite..I didn't taste anything la. But the second one was like..WOA. Okay whatever. I thought Ramly was some Indian shop and that the food wasn't nice, but I thought wrong I guess.
Ha, I told YY something that night. Oops. Damn embarressing la. AHHHHHHHH...Don't tell okay, YY!! NEARLY DIED.
Then on Monday we watched Hot Chicks and Mean Girls, on VCD la. My dog, Hot Chicks is super funny.
Somebody shit in the locker!!!
HAHA...then we went swimming. That YY nearly killed me okay. Grabbed my legs and made me do a water somersault. Woa, the water rushed up my nostrils. Damn pain. But it was fun. Ha, we played catching la. And I was the shark. The Yeti wasn't in her element...SNOW. Wakaka.
Then she left for home around 6.30pm, and for her that Dragon show...ARGH. I was reading my Vampire Hunter D book and fell asleep halfway when someone real irritating called my hp.
Er, if you all don't know, I'd usually not answer my handphone when it rings or I'll just cup it. HAHA, sorry...But lucky I didn't. Ha, it was Desmond la. Anyway, he asked if I could meet him for awhile downstairs...Well alright. So I went down and met him. We were walking around and he asked me to sit down. Close my eyes and turn away.. So secretive la. Alright, I did and after that he asked me to leave the place with him. !!!! Ask me close eyes then don't let me see what was it.
I kept pestering him about it and he told me he bought a cake, but it melted. YY!! I know what you're gonna say. K-Q okay you!!! I mean, at least let me see how it looked like. And if I didn't keep asking him what was it, I'd still not know what was it la. Really nice of him. And he bought me an Adidas jacket. !!!!!!!! The colour reminds me of..Darwin's house T...
Anyway, told him don't need anything already. We were lost around the area trying to find that vending machine la...
Oh, YY and Ain bought this Nightmare Before Christmas coffin thing for me!!! Real cool man. And many other stuff. Thank you!!! And Yina er...bought me these few badges and this chain thing. Is she trying to hint me that I'm like an Ah Lian or something..haha.
And, er Kok How bought me the cd!!! Chronicles of Life and Death. Okay, I'm gonna stare at Billy. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. hehe. And my eldest sister bought me this Adidas watch. Because I lost the other Nike one one year ago =) I curse the idiot who stole it!! By the way, thanks Tarts. And my parents gave me some money. MONEY! Why not a...
Oh and Desiree bought a book for me too. Wa, I have a lot of stuff to read already!
But whatever. Ha. Oh yea, and today. I received the coolest birthday present I've EVER had. Alright, not that the others weren't as nice. But its damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn cool! I swear upon my chest la. Tracy came to me and said that there was something in my locker when she opened it...Ya and when I opened it I saw this delivery package thing in blue that asked me to open it as soon as I got it. Alright and when I opened it, damn suspicious la. There was this letter and Tracey typed it out. Damn cool man. I dunno la. You'd have to see it to believe me.
Anyway, then the other package was like this rectangular wrapped thing. And on it had drops of blood. Well, red paint to be exact. She created it to have this total detective effect la. Kinda felt like Pendergast or some English Detective Sherlock Holmes. And you know what!!!!!
She bought me this book of my favourite authors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUGLAS PRESTON AND LINCOLN CHILD
Its the Brimestone book. I think she took a lot of time to have done it la. Ha, hmm, I mean its not only her I guess. The thoughtfulness of everyone! AH!
Haha, and I'm really very very very happy these few days. Hehe. And Regynna wrote me a letter with Faizal's msg. And Ker Mei, and Alvin, and JESLYN!! Heh.
Anyway, normal time table starts tomorrow, just that lessons end much earlier. I mean like, can you believe it...From 5.30 on Thurs to 12.30pm...Its like a dream come true la.
And today was a blast. Ya, blasted I meant. Damn boring la. Well, except for the marine talk thing. And the interview with Ted Bundy. Real interesting. I mean, the interview was done the day before his death sentence. I really wonder why watching Porn or what shit will be implanted in your mind. I've seen some really erm, graphic images. ACCIDENTALLY! And I still remember it la. Like one show, I think its called Hannibal. Woa, super interesting. But there was this part when this guy wanted to get the Hannibal's fingerprint and the guy squeezed the..!!!!
My heart is beating abit fast. Sorry. I still remember la. Still got other wierd stuff. think I shouldn't say it out. Abit traumatising. And I think I understand what Ted Bundy was talking about I guess. The compulsion! And I admit sleeping during 'Making a Difference' talk.
Oh!!! For got to say about what the person I hate said in his blog. I mean, so freaking common and inoriginal la. Dog, like where's your creativity??? And, whatever, go pray to your God. He's totally contradicting his beliefs la. Lie like anything...
Ya..and erm, he wouldn't be as sincere as others. Like I wonder if the girl i really dislike gets anything from him. Well, besides himself la.
Alright, think I should end here. I'm real happy, although I was in a shit mood this afternoon. Anyway, will update another day. Sorry if I missed out anyone.