So recently, I've been thinking about some questions when I'm free like in the shower or travelling to places and I've been asking my friends and family what their answers would be...
(1) If you could take just ONE item from the world of Harry Potter and it'll work in our world, what would it be?
I first thought of either having the Elder Wand, like I can cast spells right? SO COOL. And curse/jinx people I dislike, or help me do my work...HAHA.
Then I thought about having a Firebolt...DAMN COOL LA! Can fly! Awesome right?
Can fly to ANYWHERE for free, although will take like months to fly to the US and all that, haha!
No need to pay for air tickets!
But then I thought I might get a sense of vertigo and fall off the broom and there will be no Hermione/Dumbledore to "ARRESTO MOMENTUM!" me...
Or Hermione's beaded bag, with the undetectable extension charm! How awesome is that?! Although the aesthetics of the bag leaves much to be desired, it'll be so useful! Plus, it has a charm to make it light! HA!
Then I thought about Harry's Invisibility Cloak, and how I can peep at people bathing, and spy on others..and stuff like that!
But then, I went to think about what would really benefit me in this world, and I thought of the Time Turner!
SUPER USEFUL RIGHT!?
If I ever had a real working time turner, omg, I will check the 4D/TOTO results for today and then wind back time for 2-3 days and go and buy the first prize! Of course, I'll donate some prize money to the poor and to charity, but I'll be financially stable! HA!
I can unwind time and undo mistakes I made in my past, and all that.
Should be quite useful.
Tracy told me the Time Turner is too destructive...like can change the events of time.
It was very funny because when I asked, my mom shouted, "I WANT THE CLOTHES CAN MAKE THE HELLY POTTER INVISIBLE ONE!"
My second sister said she wanted the Elder Wand.
And my mom said, "Then I will wear the clothes and steal your wand! HAHAHA!"
Then my eldest sister said, "I want the Snape's potions book!"
I told her, the potions books without a wand is useless! Then they agreed that if my sister has the wand, she can use my eldest sister's potion book to brew potions!
HAHA.
I asked my sister why she wanted the potions book, she said so she can poison people she hates, hahaha.
Then my naughty hammy mummy said, "Then I will wear my clothes and steal your book! MUAHAHAHA!"
We were all laughing.
I told them that I'll take the Time Turner and buy Toto/4D to become rich, and my mom said, "HOHOHO! Then I will wear my clothes and steal your 4D ticket!"
My mummy very naughty right!? HAHA.
And she keeps saying "clothes" instead of "cloak"...
So my next question to them was...
(2) If you could become an Animagus, which animal would you transform into?
Tracy said something that would enable her to fly, so a hawk,
but I heard her say a "hog", and we were laughing over it later.
My second sister said she'd want to be a Thestral, because in her words, "I want to be a horsie and I can fly!"
My eldest sister said she'd want to be a kind of bird like an eagle, or a dolphin...
If she does, she'd better not go near Taiji!
For me, I would like to either be a hawk, or a wolf! Because I love wolves, they're so beautiful and cool!
I loved White Fang, the book and I always pretended to be a wolf last time (DON'T LAUGH!).
And my last question was...
(3) If you could be a superhero, who would it be?
I knew my answer, and told them it'd be the Flash!
I mean, look at him, can you ever resist a blonde man in a hot red spandex suit?
I love his speed, and his red suit, and there was one Justice League cartoon episode where he ran so fast around a criminal that he transported a few of the Justice League members into the future, or past, or another dimension, can't remember which!
I wonder what other peoples' answers are! :)











