Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growing Up.

I think my biological clock is telling me I'm growing older...

In the past, I could sleep like damn a lot...but these past few months, especially nearing the end of the school term, I feel like I don't need as much sleep anymore!

I kept waking up at about 7 or 8am to pee, then go back to sleep and wake at 930 or 10am. 
I can't sleep later than that! In the past, I can sleep til it's like 1 or 2pm!

Although I can't go back to sleep anymore, I still feel sleepy.

And my body makes me wake up 8 hours after I fall asleep!

I don't like!

It's my holidays, I wanna sleep more!

Sigh...

By the way, what's up with kids nowadays? 
Their Facebook names are so stupid!

I mean, if they have a name that has some sort of semblance to their own names, that's still okay...

But names like "Carol Lovesyou"?!

SO STUPID!


Like what the hell right?

You go on SPS to look for a job or inquire about jobs....YOU DON'T PUT SUCH A STUPID NAME RIGHT!?

Who the hell is going to take you seriously...

I don't even do such things because my name is spelt backwards (so random people can't find me on FB).
Although some people still manage to find me, I don't know why! And I set my FB to the utmost privacy setting already!

By the way, tell you guys something...
A bit of a good news...

I don't wanna jinx it because I haven't signed anything, but I have a job offer! 
Which most likely I will accept! HEHE.

When I sign my life away, I'll give more details :D

WUHOO!