Saturday, June 02, 2012

GOODBYE TO MICHELLE-CHIA HAIR.

So as you all know, at the start of last year, I permed my hair and ever since, I've started dropping more hair than usual, so my hair has gotten quite thin. 

The hair situation got worse when I started chopping it off myself to make it shorter (so it might drop lesser hair, but to no avail) and my hair, in it's gloriously natural state, is truly a sight to behold.

It's dry and wispy and like cobwebs.

I feel disgusted and ashamed by it when I go out because it sort of resembles a slightly straighter and longer pubic hair, compared to my old hairstyle, which was straight and rebonded.

I have had the urge to get it rebonded for the longest time, but I was in constant fear that my hair would look even thinner than before because of all the hair loss. So I didn't do it...

The worst thing is that my hair looks like Michelle Chia's untamed and unruly lion's mane, Hermione Granger hair.


For the life of me, I can never understand why she doesn't do something about her crazy thick and dry-looking hair, and I've been saying how I hate it when she turns up on TV and MY HAIR WAS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Today, I finally couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to a nearby hair salon to do a soft rebonding.

Thank goodness my hair doesn't look so flat and I really miss straight hair! Less upkeep and looks so much neater.

Personally, I think I just don't like dry and curly hair (like mine) because it looks too similar to pubic hair, which I hate a lot.

If pubic hairs were smoother and straighter, maybe I would not hate it so much, but nature made us that way...

But anyway...

YAY!