Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Killed Cuddly-Bears, Twinkleroots and Unicorns.

I don't know why but I like the smell of a candle burning.

Not the wax smell, I think, I think it's the burning wick smell.

I've been very busy with Diablo 3 these 2 weeks, getting addicted to it and all that. 

My character is a Demon Hunter, who looks mysteriously handsome, hahahaha.

I say "mysterious" because half the time his face is covered, and his voice is low and kinda sexy. Plus, he has all that angst around him that makes him even more hot.

HA!

I'm at Nightmare level now, level 41. Damn difficult to kill the stupid monsters at this stage. Yesterday, I played until was damn fed up.

I set my game to be open for public and there were 4 of us playing, when this level 51 person was elsewhere. I was quite annoyed with him because the more people join your game, the more difficult the monsters are to kill, and he's not doing his part!

So I went back to town and followed the other guy.

Turns out he was talking to some Cow King's Ghost, and I'm like WHAT THE FISH!?, when this portal open that is rainbow in colour and when we went in, was a whole different world.

Pink cuddly-bears, walking flowers called Twinkleroots, Unicorns in blue, pink and purple colours, are the MONSTERS!

At first I felt bad to kill them, because they are so cute!

But 2 swipes of the cuddly-bear's furry paws and I'm dead!!!!

Walao!

They are damn hard to kill can.

Anyway, Sid told me I'm very lucky to have gone there, it's very hard to go that place, called Whimsyshire, and you have to collect a series of very rare items, and do some tasks in order to make the Cow King's herding staff or something.



Leave no Happy Cloud unturned.