Now I know why this guy mysteriously died at the Twilight: Eclipse premier at a theatre in New Zealand and how come Dian could have fainted after watching it with her sister.
I hate anything Twilight.
But it's not fair to always comment about it if you don't watch it right?
Or, you might argue that although I always say I don't like Twilight but secretly I do so I watch it, blah blah blah, you can shut up and go and die.
So stupid.
I kept wincing and skipping all the horrible love scenes and getting disgusted by that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
The only people I remotely like in it is Dakota Fanning as Jane who looks very hot with her hair tied up like that and with blood-red eyes!
Who knew a child actor could be so...when grown up?
And the other person acting in Twilight who I think is not bad is!
Carlisle!
Quite hot for an old man,-ish.
I think its his aquiline nose.
He should so act as Agent Pendergast!
Love his clothes.
Omg his eyes and nose!
And smile!
Very hot.







