I just tried putting Apple Cider Vinegar on my back as a potential cure for Bacne.
Don't know if I should dilute it but the one my mom's using in the kitchen is like 5% ACV, so I don't know.
My sense of smell is extremely sensitive and when I was trying to put it on I kept gagging.
Can you imagine me trying to reach over my back to put it on, gagging like mad, and trying not to have the 'whiplash' action on my back from gagging (in case I hurt my back again), all at the same time?
And that was only from one whiff of it.
It stank up my whole room!
I'm trying to let the smell dissipate from the room before my sister comes back from work.
Eee.
Will tell you all if it works, in about a week or more.
Ernie is praying it does.
I'm sick and tired of having Bacne and am determined to cure it, as much as I can.
JIA YOU, TAN WEN ER! :D
From this...
To this!

