Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's OVER!!

Yeti just came over my house during the late afternoon and she stayed for dinner and we played my Transformers Monopoly!!!!

WUHOO!

It was really fun, she had to leave earlier because she has work tomorrow, so we noted down which property we had and etc, so when she come over again, we can continue the game! :D

It's really nice to meet up with old friends once in a while, especially when your exams are over!

Walter is leaving Singapore soon. He's going Australia to study. It's quite sad that my closer classmates have either left for Australia, or aren't in the same University as I am or will graduate before I do and most probably leave Singapore to further their career soon.

My exam papers this week was horrible, I just hope I pass!!!! Ugh.

Anyway, it's the holidays and I have a lot of things I plan to do.

(1) Go for my exercise regime ( I seriously need to slim down!)
(2) Sew a new sweater for my Ernikins.
(3) Give Ernie a bathe!
(4) Meet my friends!
(5) Go for that dreaded theory test.
(6) Watch as many shows as I can.
(7) Do some art.
(8) Go on a diet.
(9) Prepare for Genting trip! :D

I'll miss Dian during the holidays though :(