I also wanna watch these...
Iron Man 2
Except that in Iron Man 2, there's Scarlett Johansson (nugget face) in it.
Eews, turn off.
I'm already okay with Gwyneth Paltrow in the movie already, suddenly they go and add that Scarlett Johansson that apparently many people think is damn hot and pretty but is like nugget-y and a bit plump in my eyes (no saying I'm plump too because I gained 4kg, because I'm not the one being a Hollywood actress!).
And,
Clash of the Titans.
Got my almost new favourite, Sam Worthington. I first saw him in Terminator Salvation and although it's purely one-sided, I think it was love at first sight.
Then he acted in Avatar, which everyone says is not bad, but I refuse to watch it in the theatres.
Me no like weird blue alien things. They should have gotten the actors to wear the green-suits then cgi them instead of totally making an alien cgi. Looks really fake.
And now he's acting as Perseus. The monsters look cool and he has the ancient Greek kind of build, I think. I like his cold stare.
Don't know why the movie has the top 2 Gods, Zeus (rules the sky) and Hades (the Underworld) but no Poseidon (Sea).
Hmm.
Anyways, I like the black Pegasus too!
Talking about Perseus and Ancient Greece + Gods, comes my next to watch movie.
Remember I was telling you about this book called Percy Jackson and series that I've read?
Well, it's coming out soon. Truthfully, the movie seems better than the book. And the first book called Percy Jackson (short for Perseus Jackson) and the Lightning Thief was frankly, not that good.
Percy Jackson was a boy who is scrawny and pimply with awkward limbs in my mind when I read the book. After seeing the movie trailer however, I'm looking forward for once a book-turned-movie experience.
Plus, it's directed by the same guy who did Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which I prefer to the others. Although I don't remember Chiron having such a hairstyle and the first part of the trailer where Percy was holding his breath for 7 minutes in the pool.
Usually I'm a firm believer in sticking to storylines and details in the books, but sometimes, minor tweaks like these is very okay with me.
Not like the stupid Ginny follow Harry into the Room of Requirement in the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie.
Again,
IF GINNY FOLLOWED HARRY IN INTO THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT AND HID THE POTIONS BOOK WITHOUT HARRY SEEING THE HIDING PLACE, HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO EXPLAIN HIM FINDING THE DIADEM HORCRUX THAT'S FREAKING SITTING ON TOP OF A MANNEQUIN SCULPTURE BUST THING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP OF THE BOOK IN THE NEXT BOOK/MOVIE?!!
On a random note, you also might be thinking why the hell do I still set password/s for my blog since blogs are supposed to be a public thing. Well, because of the bloody reason I told you all before this and, it's my blog.
I choose to set passwords for some posts and not others because, the posts which have links or photos can't be encrypted.
TSK.
