Friday, December 04, 2009

I'm A Free Bitch, Baby!



Does anyone thinks she's copying Lady Gaga's blond-wig look?

Hnn...

Today, Fatty and I played Left4Dead 2 for 4 hours nonstop. By 3 and a half hours I was feeling nauseous so I took a break. After that was our movie, Ninja Assassin!

We were actually planning for 2 hours left4dead-ing then Ninja Assassin, then 2 more hours of left4dead-ing then watch 2012. He's been looking for someone to watch with him and just nice I haven't watched it yet.

Anyway, he thought Cathay Cineleisure was The Cathay, so he saw the wrong movie timing. So we could only watch Ninja Assassin.

Despite what my sister said about watching the pointless show for Rain's hot bod, his hair just overcame his 'hotness'. Plus his dead-fish eyes. This girl beside me gasped, "Rain!!!", when the first scene of him came out. I was like, "My god, what's with his hair!?"

All in all, it was a stupid waste of S$8.50.

Anyway, Saturday I'm meeting Dian and the Moroccan guy from my Spanish class, called Halhal, for some drinks and dinner! Hopefully it wouldn't be weird. Can't wait to meet Dian though. Can finally let the orange condor spread his wings around her without being enclosed in my pencil case all the time(like during exams).

HAHA!