Friday, December 11, 2009

Wind = Orochimaru?

Anyone who's watched a bit of tv recently would see the 'The Storm Riders 2' trailer during commercials. I was peacefully watching tv that day when it came on and OMG I saw this striking resemblance between the Ekin Cheng-go-bad look where he turned all white with yellow snake-y eyes



(don't know why his eyes not snake-y here..)

and...



Famous Orochimaru from Naruto, the villian with a freaky long snake tongue.

Naruto fans/watchers will know who I'm talking about.

The poster for Ekin Cheng's whitish look doesn't do my feelings justice, but that's the best I could find of his go-bad look. You should watch the trailer and you'll know what I mean...


At 0:34, you can see a bit of what I was talking about, the Ekin Cheng turn-white look, HAHA!
If not, you can just watch like Channel 8 or U and wait until got the trailer, lol.