Thursday, December 04, 2008

Towns and Clowns

I was out with Tracy in the Marina Square area and we had a good time shopping for the guys stuff or rather, trying to find their presents. Anyway, we were sitting at Suntec's indoor fountain and I was talking to Tracy about some dumb thing when this group of Caucasian girls approached us. I looked over and you know, due to my very horrible hearing..

Hot Caucasian girl: Hi, could you help take us ta Fargo?
Me: HUH?
Tracy: Oh okay, you(nudging me) go la.
Me: HUH???!

And all that time I was panicking and feeling quite upset by Tracy because I don't know where Fargo is! Then I looked at her friends and it took me like 10 seconds to realise she was asking me to help them take a photo.

I don't know if it's me or it's her British accent. They were hot, though. And I felt a bit panicky during the photo-taking and Tracy said it made them feel visibly uncomfortable. HAHA. Shit.
And they were thanking me profusely after that. I felt a bit embarrassed from their overwhelming sense of gratitude from just my photo-taking skills..

So after that Tracy kindly walked with me all the way to the Esplanade bus stop to take the bus when I received a text from Walter Hein! Haha, and he said that he heard I missed him so he messaged me..

Well, we were talking about how him being in the army and me being in NTU with funny-speaking lecturers, without each other to make fun of them, it was boring and stuff.
Hnn. So we plan to catch a movie soon =))

I miss the time when we went to PJ's roof top and explored the place, playing Handball and being in the same group that keeps losing with him..and stuff. And taking photos of each other asleep and making fun of Patrick Tong alllll the time. And laughing at Fatty's GP essay..

Anyway, I seriously can't wait to leave for Hokkaido!

I hate going to town now. Ugh, all the post A level people. Not that I don't feel happy for them, but so many of them are like a happy bunch and the looks/feelings they give people are "OMG, We just finished As!". I know the feeling, but I don't believe I was like that. Tracy said I wasn't like that last year. And town is so bloody crowded because of all the holiday people. The trains are packed, the shops are filled with all the eager shoppers, blah blah.

Tracy don't seem as festive about Christmas this year as last year. Maybe I should build her an Xmas tree to cheer her up :)

Got to visit Tracy Lee tomorrow. She plucked out her wisdom tooth today. OUCH.