Friday, October 31, 2008

Mr Isnis

I have so much admiration for my HP101 Psych tutor now, even more so every week. He quotes the names of studies, the year it took place, names like Zikszemitmihoyli (there's really such a person, I tell you.) off the back of his mind, like how we need to think to walk. Which doesn't say much because we aren't conscious about actual walking.

And his bearing, I don't know, so composed and confident of himself. It's quite scary to be around Psychologists, even the teachers, because they know how to act around you, and what your actions, movements, tone of voice may actually mean and you might not even be aware of it. His lessons aren't boring too. He makes jokes and stuff, witty in his quiet way.

He is giving me the Mr Tan feeling, just in a different sense.
Oh, I know what that feeling is! Passion. They're passionate about what they're teaching and it shows how learned they are in their subject.

So I'm going to finish up Breaking Dawn by tonight. I know why I've heard so much bad comments about the book. The storyline is going downhill from the already downhill course it was heading towards in the first book.

Alright, I shall end here. Got to go think about what to get for Tracy's birthday present. Hmm.