I'm facing boredom, so I'm answering questions. Watched Max Payne and it was damn stupid. And it looked damn promising, piss off.
Tropic Thunder was DA BOMB though! Tom Cruise!! LOL.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? - Closed
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? - Only if it smells nice.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? - Out. How do you toss and turn if it's in!?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? - No, how do you even do that!?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? - I have lots of it at home, but they never gets used.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? - Nope, too lazy.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? - Would I be wearing a bee suit or have bear-spray in my bag?
8. Do you have freckles? - NO.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? - Sometimes
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? - I actually don't know what a "pet peeve" is.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? - Only when I was young.
12. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? - No, people would pay me NOT to dance though.
13. Do you chew your pens and pencils? - No, that's quite gross.
14. How many people have you slept with this week? - Two. Ernie and Bert.
15. What size is your bed? - Super single, I think.
16. What is your Song of the week? - M.I.A
17. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? - Only if they put their fcuking collar down and if they can pull it off. Or if it's someone I love enough to pardon the fact that he's wearing pink.
18. Do you still watch cartoons? - YES. SPONGEBOB!
19. Whats your least favorite movie? - 10000 BC, it's freaking illogical. Mammoths don't gallop.
20. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? - In my underwear drawer.
21. What do you drink with dinner? - Soup?
22. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? - Macdonald's garlic chilli sauce, preferably.
23. What is your favorite food? - Lots, mostly spicy stuff. Can't live without spice!
24. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? - Lots. Tenacious D, Hot Chick, Spongebob Squarepants, The Mummy, Jurassic Park, etc.
25. Last person you kissed/kissed you? - My Perverted sis.
26. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? - No. I'm not into these kind of loser CCAs.
26. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? - How much would I get paid? Which magazine?
27. Can you change the oil on a car? - Is there even oil ON a car?
28. Favorite kind of sandwich? - I hate sandwiches.
29. Best thing to eat for breakfast? - Cold milk and cereal for brunch. I don't wake up early enough for breakfast.
30. What is your usual bedtime? - 3am, if given a choice.
31. Are you lazy? - Guess so, at certain times.
32. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? - Never had the chance to.
33. How many languages can you speak? - 2 and fragments of a couple others. I know vulgarities in Malay, Jap and dialects.
34. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? - Lego. They even have the mini-Olympics stadium!!!
35. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? - Drew Carrey on Who's Line Is It Anyway?
36. Ever watch soap operas? - NO.
37. Dance in the shower? - No I might slip, fall and die.
38. Do you think musicals are cheesy? - Yes. I especially hate HSM 1, 2 and 3.
39. Is Christmas stressful? - No. It's magic.
40. Ever eat a pierogi? - Whats that?
41. Favorite type of fruit pie? - I like fruits in their natural form.
42. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? - Zoo keeper, Marine Biologist, Archaeologist.
43. Take a vitamin daily? - Can't be bothered enough to remember to.
44. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? - Cold Storage..
45. Cheetos Or Fritos? - Cheetos.
46. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? - No, are they German?
47. Ever take dance lessons? - No.
48. DJ or band, at a wedding? - Band. HEAVY METAL, LOVE!
49. Ever won a contest? - YA.
50. Do you want to get married? - Yes! With ______.
52. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? - I have. It never works in my family though.
53. Do you want kids? - A mini-me, wow.
54. Whats your favorite color? - Black, red.
55. Do you miss anyone right now? - Yes.
56. Funniest thing that ever happened to you? - We were talking about slipping on the parade ground steps and Fatty, "ME TOO! ME TOO!"-ed and he slipped at the LT3 steps. I laughed like for an hour, seriously.
57. Do you bear grudges? - I always do.
58. Ever got seriously depressed before? - Til' I was at knife point? Yes.
59. Got seriously wasted before? - Yes, I kissed anyone in sight and nearly jumped into a river.
60. Love someone for longer than 2 years? Yes, my whole life. Mom.