Sunday, November 09, 2008

Books and crooks.

So today Tracy came over to my place and we hung out for a while. She especially came to pass back all my stuff she borrowed and my birthday present too. I was supposed to pass her her's also. Haha.

AND GUESS WHAT?

When I saw her package(my present), I was like omg, it's a book..Shit.
Normally I'd be very happy, and when I was thinking what I should buy for her present I was hoping she wouldn't buy the same thing for me as well.


Turned out we bought each other the SAME present, which both of us wanted to keep for ourselves, but bought for each other instead. Well, in the end, we both got to keep the book. It's called The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. HAHA.

The thing was, I bought her the children's version, which I personally think looks much better(and after that Tracy agreed with me too..), and Tracy bought me the adult one, which to me has damn nice illustrations inside but a more adult looking cover.

See, we think so much a like!

Anyway, exams are coming. Feeling a bit stressed out, but I'm still very in the not-in-the-exam mood. Urgh.

Wish me luck, and wish very hard, alright?