Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Boo!

I'm suffering from spasms of cold shudders. And by that I meant it sacarstically. I was talking to Des yesterday and I realised that I have very low people-skills. Well, maybe it's just that I refuse to become so hypocritic and act nice to people like they really matter to me or when I don't like them and still, ahh, you know what. I guess because of this aloofness I get seen as the bitch(I really want to laugh when I'm typing this now, seriously I don't know why) and some failure is in the light of an innocent piece of human shit that's sitting in the middle of the pathway to be stepped on by some poor fool.

Okay, that analogy didn't turn out very well but I think you get what I mean when I'm trying to describe a person that tries to backstab someone else.
Anyway, to digress a little bit. Can you imagine a person squatting in the middle of a pathway with the pants down shitting!? I think it's damn hilarious. Especially the part when the rest of the world carries on with their life around the 'shit-ter' like its the most normal thing. I have an active imagination so don't bother about me.

I had a dream, and I don't mean in the way of Martin Luther King. I dreamt that PJ was renovated to resemble my primary school and it's the next year and I was being totally ignored by my classmates because my close friend had left and Mrs John is the bloody teacher. And the worst part was that in rushing to her class I stupidly put my bag down and left it somewhere so now my bag is lost. Damn traumatising, I tell you. There was this part when the class chairman was marking attendance and told me that I should attend every class when she pointed out that I didn't go for some maths lecture, when I did. The class chairman vaguely reminded me of Gwen. And everyone there is a girl! Dreams.

The other day when I went out with Des we were deciding to go to Vivocity and I thought I remembered my father and Sam telling me that 67 goes to Habourfront so we stopped at Bukit Timah's Rail Mall to return Desperate Housewives dvd he rented for me and ate lunch. Then we still had to go KAP to return a different episode because there are 2 Video Ezy-s there! And we took 67 again to go Habourfront. We were in Little India when Des began to suspect that we were far from our destination and I began panicking. We alighted at some Mrt station and took the train to Viviocity. I should have realised that taking the wrong bus must be a sign from someone because when we reached Vivocity, he was traumatised.

By what? Oh, by the people there! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! It's like Jurong Point now. The disgusting part is, cheena families and ah bengs slash ah lians are hanging out there. And we decided to watch Tenacious D before leaving. I got to tell you, this guy behind us in the queue for the movie tickets is damn gross. Ohmygod. He was speaking damn loudly and he looks like Patrick Tong, only worse and his voice! His language, to put it in an eloquent way, is bloody atrocious(imagine an English professor speaking). We were praying to some higher being that the two guys weren't watching the same movie with us because Desmond said he heard them saying 5.45, which is the timeslot for our movie.

Thanks to anyone out there that the ah bengs slash ah lians are not above 18 or are 18 to watch the show. The movie's damn funny but very predictable. Ben Stiller appeared in some small role and I was amazed that Jack Black can actually sing, well enough. I especially like the part when JB met Kyle G. on the pavement when KG played the guitar and JB sang some insanely stupid yet funny lyrics. I laughed like a mad pig on roller wheels. Ooh and I like the part when the Devil challenged them and he began playing the drums with suspicious extra arms and legs. Haha.

Oh! Tracy and Li Nan came over to my house for bowling yesterday. I was hoping the other lane would be empty but some kids were playing. There was supposed to be 5 people coming but in the end only the 'greenridge pathetics' were given time to play. Which is much more fun I guess. I suck at bowling but when we played at the soccer table it was doobly fun!!!
I partnered with my trusty-busty(oops, sorry I wanted it to rhyme!)-Tracy against the Fatty.
I tell you it was much more fun in the 10mins+ we played than the boring bowling.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say on this post. I'm just bored about the hysterics of teenage 'hidden' drama. And like Tracy said a long time ago, she liked her seat at the back because from there, it's apparent how people behave so childishly, with events unfolding before her eyes.


By the way, this colour sucks.