Wednesday, December 13, 2006

doh.

I met Yi Ying yesterday at Westmall for lunch! She found me at this ultra cheena accessories shop and we went to PastaMania to eat and we caught up with one another while eating. And ohmygod! She ordered this Banana Choc pizza thing that I really like. I mean, I like bananas(I should right? I'm part of the Ape Club) and well, all girls like chocolate. I want to make one too!

Okay anyway, after that we went to play table tennis and badminton and I'm so rusty at it! I miss Yeti..It's been so long since we've hung out with one another. Anyway, I need to end here for today. Bye!



Boys are cheat and liars
They're such a big disgrace
They will tell you anything to get to second-base
Ball baseball he thinks he's gonna score
If you go all the way with him then you are a whore
Florists studies flowers
Geologist studies rocks
The only thing guys want from you's a place to put his cock
Roach cockroach, beetles, butterflies and bugs
Nothing makes them happier than a giant pair of jugs
-glers, acrobats and dancing bears named Chuck
All guys just want to do is this
So forget it there's no such luck!