There is this rumour spreading around school about Des and I. Which is wierd, because it's totally not true. And the worse thing is, it's being spreaded around by people whom I don't know at all. My friend even came and ask if it was true. And she said she heard from her friend's friend friend or something like that. Damn wierd, I mean, how do they even know my name? Or Des's?
And what has us got to have anything to do with them?
Also, where did they hear it from. I didn't even know it was spreading around. Can you believe like when I'm walking pass some people and they're talking about their gossips. Anyway, it's a dumb thing. It's not true at all so it doesn't really matter.
We watched Over the Hedge yesterday. Ohmygod, Hammy's so cute!!! Oh no, he reminds me of Skippy. I want a Hammy!!!!!!! It's damn cute, the show! Actually we wanted to watch Xmen3 because many people said it's nice, but the tickets were selling fast. So we watched the other show. This caucasian was sitting beside me with his daughter and in the middle of the show he turned behind and tapped this idiotic boy's leg and told him to stop kicking the chair. HAHA! And his coffee smelled so nice.
Oh! I haven't complained how the ticket seller cheated us. She said,"Would the 5th row from the back be okay?" Then I just nodded my head. It's damn pissing la. Guess what, the cinema had only like 9 rows!!!!!! Can you believe that! My neck was quite sore from looking up at the screen for like 1+hours. But the show was damn cute, so it's okay I guess.
We ate Crystal Jade before that. Ohmygod, the porridge so yummy. And we nearly, I said NEARLY cheated the place. So irritating, we ordered extra orders and the waitress keyed in the wrong table number. We were sitting at table63, but she keyed in on the receipt table53. DAMN! And the other old waitress saw then changed it. There goes my free shrimp dumplings and siew-mais =(
Anyway, I'm quite stressed up over the holidays. Yeah right, you're supposed to be happy about holidays. But not me. I have to go for this OBS thing. And I think it might be a waste of my 4 days. But I can't not go right? And there's art. I have so many things to do! In such little time. I want to at least do well for the mid-years, so it wouldn't be a scary as last year.
And I can't go for the J2's match today. I hope it's okay for them.
Oh and Jasmine just called me about the Carnival shirts. Damn nice of her!
Ohmygod. Alright, I'd better go. In a rush now.
Bye =)
Burgerboy ate 3 burgers in a day and he's still not full.