Tracy make me laugh and do stupid things like Kow-Towing on my bed.Ohmygod, I'm damn broke!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what. I went with the team to get rugby boots on Saturday. It's quite nice. Alright, to me, it's nicer than the J2's(Sorry..). But really! Adidas, women's cutting. And the best thing is, it's bought in bulk, it's quite okay-looking and it's $41!!!!!!!!!! Yes, $41. Just $2 more than my ugly black converse shoes I bought long ago. Anyway, I desperately need a new pair of shoes, like normal ones, because my Adidas dunks is falling apart. So you know why I can't go home in rain, Tracy! It's that bad.
The new ones are really plain. All white. Ya, and it has this stupid dog thing behind the swoosh. I'm thinking of painting the swoosh to brown and use my old shoelaces with the new pair! Oh!!! I must tell you. Luckily Mei Yi and Jun Ling told me not to buy from that SAH shoe-stuff shop. Nearly got cheated. They sold it at $82.95 at other shops but I bought from this shop at $70!!!!!! I saved $13+- =D
And! I bought a new Punk Star shirt. Cost me $22. It's white, but damn cute. I'm dead broke. I don't even have money to use for school on Tuesday. Shit. Better borrow from my mom first. Well, borrowing from her hopefully will not = returning! Hee.
I want to get somore stuff! My slippers are in bad condition. I want earrings and a new bag! Because so many people are carrying the same bag as me in school. Damn irritating. And my bag's getting ugly looking. I think my death-glares are not really working. So shit. But I shouldn't spend anymore money!
By the way, I've been really good this weekend. Yay! I did GP stuff after tuition before meeting the Touch ppl in CCK. And my tutor went through the chem test chapters too. I did all the Bio tutorials and Chem tutorial and Maths tutorial. I'm halfway through my Art tutorials. Damn hectic. I'm planning to revise Chem tomorrow. But I better finish Art first. I must be hardworking!
Oh! I did quite well for Maths test the other day. And Bio too. Okay! This must be further cause for me to work EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN harder! But I don't want to go into nerd mode. It's a boring weekend with all the revision and truckloads of homework. And I can't meet someone this weekend. I think I should make my mother abit happy la. But if my father returns next week and I go out he'll nag like mad pig. Oh, he's overseas for work. It's really peaceful. I don't know. I hate people checking on me and looking over my shoulder and stuff. I hate nagginess.
So although it's really mean of me, I should treasure this week and study hard and relax without getting checked up upon. It's really getting on my nerves, actually.
Okay! Tomorrow's to-do list.
(1) Finish Art Tutorials 3 &4
(2) Finish Art Proposal
(3) Do Art exhibition report
(4) Do more sketches for Nature
(5) Revise CHEM!!!!!!!!! ((Important*Important*))
Ya, haven't been blogging recently. Didn't have the mood to. But I got to go now. Bye! =))