Finally the Chem test is over. Well, many things pissed me off these few days. As in varying stuff that happened to me that really put me in a spot and it wasn't my fault at all. Anyway, I'm better now. Eventhough I was quite depressed after chem test today, because something happened.
You know all the tutorials and work I did last weekend? Well, in the end my art teacher isn't going to have art lesson tomorrow. So shit. Ya, there goes all my hard work of rushing and stuff. Bloody hell.
I told Li Nan I used to smell Skippy's te_ _ic_ _s!!!! Ohmygod, was he shocked. But it was really so cute and round and furry and baby! Ahhh. Really! I miss Skippy soooooooooooooooo much. I miss pulling his butt fur and watch him walking on the spot faster and faster because he's thinking why he's walking but not moving and staying at the same spot. I love you Skippy! I'll go visit your grave soon.
Tomorrow's going to be a lousy day. Napfa in the morning then GP essay test. Then Touch training. It's going to be a tiring day tomorrow because it's going to be PT. Shit. Anyway, I made Mei Yi sad today. And I got a surprise from Tracy Lee! Haha, that note's damn irritating la. You know Mei Yi asked why you're called Ycart. Ohmygod. Love ya Tracy Lee! And we're seriously not les. I can't believe your classmates are so thick-headed. Or isit dick-headed? Oops. Haha.
I'm going to end here now. Will update another day. Bye!