I've just managed to finish some of my homework. My eyes are going crazy on me. It's damn wierd. I was feeling like poo during training yesterday. I thought I ate quite a lot before training but turned out my diarrhoea removed my nutrients faster than anything. Anyway, my whole back was aching after the 2.4km warm-up during physical. It got worse after doing push-ups. And even worse after sprinting. And deadly after more drills.
It must have been the worse backache of my life. I even tried lying down on the grass in desperation anytime I could but once I stood up it came back with a vengeance. And because of hunger I didn't talk much, and I seemed damn pissed off I guess. Sorry girls. Also, it affected my performance. Today, my lower body's aching like shit. If I stand for a time I'll start to get abit tired. And eventhough I was damn tired after reaching home from dinner after training yesterday I couldn't sleep because something was amiss. I miss you!
I think I should get insect repellant. Damn flies attack me like my blood's free. Anyway, I was really irritated about stuff yesterday. Many came late and some stuff was going on. I heard about what some J1 ruggers said about us and I heard that robot shouting at me or MJ. Whichever one of us, I'm still feeling annoyed. Piss off!
Also, I must get on with Art and hw then revision soon. I don't want to fall behind.
Next week I think I'll be feeling real lonely!! Someone's going to Ubin.
Oh, and I miss 3cmarie! Sorry that I'm always unavailable or busy. And YY! We'll go out sometime soon. I miss Ramly..
Ah! I was watching Singapore Idol just now and my favourite's Paul Twohill! Okay, eventhough he has this greasy look(reminds me of Snape) but his style's cool. And his vocal's kinda weak but nice! And he has braces..Ahh!! *Weakspot!
Btw he's 17 so, shit.
Alright, I'm uber tired now. Goodnight everyone.