Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whoo

PJ ruggers did darn good today at CCAB's match against CJ. And well, after the match there were some grumblings from some of the main players that they touched the ball for a few times only and that they just played to pass the ball. But, you know, without their contribution PJ wouldn't have done so well also.

Anyway, the wierd thing is, how come the student council is suddenly so interested in the matches? I don't only mean Rugby, there's tennis and all that too.
Since when? Last year? I think not. And can you believe Mr Yeo and Mrs Tan and all that came to watch the match?

And the wanted to close down Rugby as a competitive sport and cca last year.

The council was screaming their heads off with cheena-ah-beng cheers and not-so-cheena ones as well. Anyway, CJC was being a good sport eventhough I think they were really irritated with all the non-stop cheering from us.

Oh! I went with the Rogues for prata dinner after that. OHMYGOD. Damn nice. I'm a-dick-ted to the cheese and mushroom prata. I shared the egg prata, ice-cream prata and mee goreng with Alison and Meiyi. I'm crazy about it. I just wish I can learn their secret receipe and cook it at home.

Alright, I should end here now. Bye!!!