Everyone despise something, and I despise many things. I condemn them.
(1) Men who rape their daughters.
(2) Mothers who allow their daughters to be raped by their husbands.
(3) Family who abuse their child sexually.(and physically, of course)
(4) People who accuse me of nothing.
(5) 3rd parties thick-skinned enough not to know when they're crossing over the line and do not give the person involved any respect at all.
(6) Cheaters.(Relationships-wise and financial-wise)
(7) Rapists.
(8) People who think themselves of better than they're really is. Please! You're ugly enough already as it is.
(9) Liars
(10) Bad-tempered people.
(11) DMs who suck, totally.
(12) Copycats
(13) Wannabes.
(14) My tuition teachers.
(15) _ _ _
(16) People who kick your seat in Cinemas.
(17) Those who stick their snot on toilet walls.
(18) Teachers who are biased.
(19) What about characters who don't return your money when they've borrowed from you?
(20) Waitress or service people giving you shit attitude.
(21) Smokers
(22) Alcohol abusers
(23) Psychological and emotional abusers.
That day Mei Yi and I went to this handicap-toilet in our school and she wanted to use it when I'll use the main toilet when!!! HAHA! Ohmygod, she opened the toilet seat and there was this humungous durian-looking(the shape, not color) shit in it with toilet paper. OHMYFREAKINGGOD. You can imagine how much I laughed when she told me this after she entered the main toilet. I went to lift the lid and bursted out with laughter. Ohmygod. In PJ!
"Owner of Humungo-Shit At Large!". I seriously wanted to go back class to get my hp and take the thing. Well, Mei Yi said I'm damn gross so well, spare you all the ~pleasure~ of seeing the thing that made me laugh like a mad pig.
I tell you! It stank like shit(like shit does.), but to see that piece of thing unflushed with lots of toilet paper clogging up the damned bowl is damn funny. Why can't the person just flush it. Maybe it was too big and clogged up the pipe or something. Anyway, poor toilet-auntie.
Alright, I'll end here now. I totally hate someone! And its not only that tuition teacher. Haa.
Byebye.