Ling Fang took this pic of me, haha.Alright. First of all, I'm just going to say that I'm damn excited right now. And I'm damn happy. Can you believe it??????????!!!! I was going for Art when i saw Shawn's friends. Ya, I got a shock of my life. A total shock of my life. I mean like, didn't they graduate already? I was sure that they were BACK to play soccer.
Anyway, I didn't see him yet but when I ended and I left the room then I saw him. Being the goalkeeper like usual. Ohmygod lo. I tell you, OHMYFREAKINGGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's damn fat.
Okay, I know I'm being mean and all that. But I don't know. Really la. Didn't know that not going school will put weight on you. Don't know why I was quite happy. Haha. Sorry..
I played bowling today. With my classmates. I only played one round. I thought I'd make a total fool out of myself. I managed to get 56 points, which to me is a miracle. HAHA!!! Ohmygod la. I thought I'd get like 20 or less. Its like my second time playing only. Halfway into the game my arm was really tired and my ball kept rolling into the sides...Is all the way la.
I'm listening to Fort Minor right now. I miss Linkin Park. I want to go to their gig! Ahhhhhhhh. Alright, I should end here. Bye!
STAY AWAY.