Friday, February 03, 2006

Here's a Kiss for you!! <3

Yes! First thing after assembly today I went to the classroom and get my file back. Jane accompanied me. So nice of her. Anyway, my file's bursting now. Its damn full la. Eh, why aren't the more related people happy about my file...

I don't know, I think a lot of people misinterpreted me. Poems I may have written doesn't mean it concerns me what. Like what about the toilet poem man. Just happened to be depressed. Again. Today. I'm a damn depressing person okay. So don't come near me.

Anyway, I cleared things out with MANY people. I'm kind of in a good mood right now. I felt abit crazy this afternoon. As . in . really . crazy. The sad kind of crazy, not the happy kind, mind you. This Tracy thought I was suicidal. Wanted to borrow penknife from her, then she said, "For what??" and gave me that kind of look...Haha.

OH YA!!! I can kill my that Art teacher. HE AH! Okay, this is not the first time alright. I waited like dunno how many hours for Art lesson then when I went to the Art Room, guess what. On the door was pasted "No Art today. Mr Tan has Med. appointment."

Please place your _____ on the table and let me CHOP IT OFF!!!

Haha. kidding. But one thing good was that I managed to do ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the unneeded homework, as in tutorials. See how hardworking I am?? Cannot, I lost a year of my life already. I totally felt like kissing my file, but people will think I'm crazy or something, and its kinda...dirty.

I tell you, I'm on a downslope anxiety mode right now. I'm starting to panic about the 3 art designs. I'm dead loh. OKAY, I'm so gonna do it on Saturday. Tomorrow's IETL day. Haha. I think it's quite a waste of time. Somemore tomorrow is PJ's open house. Well, because of my handsome Mr Tay I'll just lose my face over here.

PEOPLE INTERESTED PLEASE COME TO PJ'S OPEN HOUSE!!!!

Shit lo, heard from friends that Mr Tay was dancing in last week's Chinese New Year concert. Damn myself for not being there. Damn myself even more because I'd rather not be there, for the dumb class interaction. Ha..I'll just start fantasizing about him...I mean, he's handsome for his age loh, and you can't find any VP more good looking like him. Can anot??? Hee.
Oh dear, heard he might be gay.

By the way, ohmygod I think I found out who's the person that wants my number. Julie asked me again today. Its kind of wierd la.

I was hugging Tracy because I was nearly crying. Yes, in school. In front of everyone. But who cares la. Today was someone's birthday in my class. They bought chocolate cake. I give them the toilet one lo.

Sorry YY about this morning. I don't know. Think I started to go crazy early in the morning. Couldn't concentrate properly. I miss you! You're so missing from my trips to the Noodles stall, playing badminton, singing made-up poem songs about people, talking about life itself, me trying to bite your chubby arm. Maybe I'll go hug her tomorrow too.

I had PE today. Volleyball. Tell you, it was kind of a disaster for me when it came to playing 3-3. This China guy in my class, BY..OHMYGOD lo. My team was against his. Can die leh. I really very scared of him. The pervertic eyes...AHHH. Well, I dug the ball many times practicing then its like my hands got blood clots now. Looks kinda cool actually. I'm hoping it'll stay abit longer.

I'll end here now. Bye =)



Senseless screaming
Footsteps nearing
Doorhinge creaking
Child starts sobbing.