Anyway, I'm doing study with Tracy after school and its getting along well. I'm much more conscientious I guess. I'm finished with a lot of homework, even if it isn't asked of yet! Aren't you proud of me?
My father totally pissed me off. He doesn't want to subscribe to Time magazine for me. Say what he's never seen me reading the Newsweek last year and I won't read the Time magazine. HELLO? I think I was one of the only few who read it in my class and does all the vocab worksheets la. AND I have been wanting to read Time for a long while already. It'll help in GP anyway.
But, thanks to Tracy, I have no worries now. She said she can share with me. Damn nice of her. Haha. YY looked super stressed today. HOW ARE YOU AH YETI!!!???
I'm feeling so super happy right now. Although about the event this afternoon.
By the way. HELLO YOU DISGUSTING FOOL. Yes, you. Gerald don't know what. Yes, again, I'll tell you that I positively hate you and almost everyone in your class do. Actually is EVERYONE la. Well, sad to say but I didn't use the F word on you okay. I don't even use that word. Also, why would I even want to 'F' you? Really, you're damn gross. I hate you to your guts.
Well, besides being damn angry with my mother, I don't think I used it. And that's because I was really angry. Hello, please get your bloody facts right. "Non-believers go to hell"?
Religion-obsessed freaks do, not us, okay? Like, whatever.
To even think..WHY??? WHY CAN'T YOU DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT????!!!! Eeks.
Anyway, I'll end here. I'm damn sleepy right now. Goodnight!!! :)
| Daemonicus -- [adjective]: Visually addictive 'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
I believe in you and you, I.