Saturday, December 17, 2011

To Sell Or Not To Sell.

The other day, someone told me I should sell my drawings.
I was asking him if there is a market for my kind of art. 

He said "Yeah, why not? I definitely would buy them."

And I think he made quite a bit of sense.

He was saying if I printed them out as posters, and sell for like maybe S$10 a piece, I could make some money!

My second sister was telling me I could sell them on Etsy.com, and maybe charge more for frames (I could buy them from Ikea...) and maybe sell like S$20-S$25 each.
And that's not counting the shipping, of course.

You think I could make some money? 

I was counting...

Maybe I could sell...


Judgment Day (Yes, "Judgment is spelt like that.",


My Yoda drawing I did for Sidney (because he likes Yoda...),


Gaddafi.


The Singapore Story...
(One of my favourite...)


And President Sanders.

See, if I print about 50 of each X I sell each piece at S$20 (with a frame) X 5 (because it's 5 different posters)
=
S$5000!!!

WTH!?

Can earn so much???

Should I????

What if I get jailed for my blasphemous posters, or er, certain "people" take offense at my drawings?

And the last 2 paintings, I believe only Singaporeans would "get" them...

Also, who should I approach to do the printing?

I must consider what sizes the posters can be...

Colour of frames...

Or should I increase the price of them?
Is S$20 too little?

And what if no one wants to buy them at all and I'm just doing wishful thinking that people like them?!

Hmm.....