Friday, December 30, 2011

OMG! :'(

OMG.

I feel like crying.

I just went to visit Scabbers because he was walking about in his cage...which isn't very normal because he's usually asleep or eating while half-asleep during the daytime.

THEN GUESS WHAT?!?!

I SAW THIS.


OMG!

I mix in old hammy bedding my uncle gave me in Scabbers's normal grey pellet bedding (it's better as has less dust and thus more expensive...) and Scabbers likes it because the white one is softer.

But there's blood!

I faster checked if he had any external injuries but he has none.

I'm so afraid it's internal...

This morning when I went to feed him, the wheel was toppled over! What if it hit his head or something?!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Anyway, I was texting my sister about the blood found and when I checked on Scabbers again, guess what he's doing?


Back in the Shrieking Shack munching on his food......

We've decided to see how he is tomorrow and if there continues to be blood found, we'll bring him to the vet.

Poor Scabbers!