Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time Out.

I know that I've been MIA for quite a few weeks, but I think you all should know its because my exams are over!

Hehe. 

By the way, I'm typing this post on my new blackberry playbook. It's kind of a long story. Sidney found out about this blackberry developers conference being held in Singapore and if you pay 150USD (which is around 193SGD) at a academic rate (because I'm a student), you get a free blackberry playbook!

Its sort of my Christmas gift from him this year and I love it! Although I have been feeling that this is a too expensive gift, maybe I should pay him back...

A few things I should comment on the blackberry playbook and I guess all the tech-savvy people would also know, is that itis sorely lacking in apps because its not using Android...So yeah, it is quite disappointing for me as a user who likes to play games on tablets or phones.

Also, the keyboard function does not have any autocorrect function, nor does it have any automatic function that helps you start with a capital letter automatically right after you end a sentence...

Next, although the device has an inbuilt 8MP camera, you MUST take photos under A LOT of ample light to get a non-grainy photo...

Under than that, well the hardware is good enough, the screen resolution is quite awesome, and I've been watching shows on it on my bed.

Sigh.

Anyway, that day I was helping Tracy out on her fyp project by acting as the main lead's sister and I couldn't stand the main actor. Super diva and he kept....hitting on me, at the same time I felt that he's really  poseur-ish and he bad-mouthed my friends in front of me.

I find him really repulsive because he thinks he's damn cool and are one of those idiots that think that NUS is better than NTU and unless you study the Arts, you're not cool.
Plus, he had that kind of Noah Puckermann mohawk and stupid thick-rimmed glasses that he wants to scream "I STUDY THE ARTS".

And and! What I really hated was that he ALWAYS tried to change right in front of me, when his body is not hot at all...and he touched me unnecessarily.

GROSS.

I hate him.

Anyway, I had a really good time at Tracy's shoot. I learnt many things and it was an eye-opener into the film-making world, to say the least.

I've got to start on my own fyp soon :/