Friday, October 28, 2011

TO BITE OR NOT TO BITE? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

This semester I've been taking a module called Forensic Psych. 
My prof said it's a course usually offered in the Masters course, so we're very lucky. And I agree. I really enjoy his lessons, really interesting to hear his experiences with infamous criminals and known local crimes.
He's a person who has really been out there, you know?

Like he's talked to FBI agents in the States, and attended conferences, etc. Although the course workload is really heavy....

Anyway, there was once he told us about this case in Malaysia where this Indian guy followed and barged into 2 Malaysian airlines stewardesses' room and proceeded to rape them. One said she was having her menses so he said okay, do a fellatio (blowjob) on him and take videos/photos of him raping her friend...
Long story cut short, he has a past history of such crimes and there was another time where he followed this lady to the toilet in Singapore and tried to rape her, but she said she's pregnant, so he asked her to perform fellatio on him instead.

The thing is, my prof said this guy's heartless, like the victims say they're having their period/are pregnant and yet he still put them under such circumstances, etc.
However, I think a true heartless sociopathic rapist would continue to rape them anyway.

Anyway, the point I'm getting at is....

If....and I say "if" (touch wood ^infinity) I ever get into such a situation, and I have no choice but to comply to the rapist's demands, and thinking back to this, I tell the rapist I'm pregnant/having my menses and he says okay, do a blowjob instead...

SHOULD I BITE HIS P3N!$ OFF IN THE PROCESS?

Like he already submit me to such humility right?

Why don't I get back at him once and for all and help other women where justice can't?

If he gets caught and sentenced to jail, the sentence is not enough to let him atone for his sins and when he gets out, I believe he wouldn't be treated of his "condition" and will commit such acts again!

So biting it off will solve this?

Give him back the hurt and pain that he have and will cause unto others?

I THINK SO.

But will I have the courage to do so?

When I think about it now, I feel icked out, like I imagine the piece of P3N!$ hanging out of my mouth and blood everywhere...
And eee! What if I accidentally bite off some pubic hair from his crotch or something.
Or like I'll get whatever STDs he has because of the blood I accidentally ingest, etc.
What if I gag in the process???
I don't know!

But I believe if I'm angry enough at him and if my mind is clear after the initial fear runs off, I can do so!

Yes, yes...

Imagine I really do so and I get featured on the local news and whatnot, like the Indian lady who cut off her ex-lover (he claims)/intruder's penis when he invaded her house and tried to rape her.

Omg.

I think the headlines would be something along the line of...

"GIRL BIT OFF RAPIST'S P3N!$ AS AN ACT OF REVENGE."