Friday, October 14, 2011

Double Eyelid Glue for the Single Eyelid Man.

That day I went into Sasa with Sidney and I found what I was looking for, "Noyl Eye Charm" for S$9.90.

It's a glue to stick double eyelids for girls who are unsatisfied with their own eyelids.

Sidney was very puzzled as I told him what it's for.
"But you have double eyelids what."

So I replied, "Yeah, I bought this so I can apply it on you!"

S: Huh...Don't bluff, why did you buy it?

Me: I told you, so I can use it on you! My mommy always say you got single eyelid, not nice, etc etc, and I don't want my BF to have single eyelids too! When we reach home, I apply it for you k!!!??

S: :(

HAHAHA.

So it went on like that throughout the bus trip back to our houses.

Anyway, I bought it because ever since a few years ago, I suddenly woke up with one thick and one thin eyelid...I have double eyelids, but they're not equal! And I can't stand it, so I thought of buying this to make them more equal, hahahaha!