Friday, October 14, 2011

Scary...

I had the scariest nightmare ever, this morning. And it was very realistic...

I dreamt that I went to meet Fatty for drinks, and he brought 2 of his American friends whom I don't know and acted like jerks and assholes the whole night saying crude stuff. They wanted to try the local nightlife and visit the brothels.

So we took a cab, but they dropped me off at my house. I told Fatty to tell the uncle to turn out to the expressway after the minimart. But this place isn't really my house. It's like late at night, and I can even remember smelling the fresh, cold air of the night time after I left the cab. 

I even dreamt of a minimart near my block!

Anyway, I was just walking back to my block when "Based on a true story" appeared in front of me. It's like Freddie Krueger appeared in my dreams and dictated it, and I don't know, immediately I know something would go very wrong in my dream, and I realised someone was following very closely behind me. 

As I turned around, the person ran the last few steps. I saw a knife flashing out of his hand and I tried to stop him by grabbing his hands, but it was too late.

This skinny Indian dude stabbed at my side. I fell face forward on the grass (I had backpedaled away from the path and onto the grass) and I started to bleed out. 
I saw from the corner of my eyes, he was rifling through my bag and took out my wallet.
I can sense his maliciousness when he saw my address and I had the feeling he'd go and attack my family too.

Suddenly, I remembered thinking in Forensic Psych that if I ever got attacked, I MUST try and get clues from my attacker, like skin/DNA samples by scratching him/her.
I made a go at scratching the hand I was grabbing from before, but found I had no strength.

I seriously could feel myself dying at that point, so I panicked and started to shout for help.

I found myself saying, "Help". It was just a weak sound because I think I was dying.

I woke up immediately though. Realised that I actually said "help" out loud and was very shocked to see I'm alive and fine. I was lying with my back facing upwards and my head turned to the side. Exactly like in the dream when I was dying. 

:(