I met him in the pet shop yesterday.
He most probably must have been the 'star' of the pet shop because any time anyone seemed interested in looking at all the hamsters, the shop assistant would take out Scabbers and let them see how smart he is.
I call him 'Scabbers' because he's too smart to be a normal hamster.
He can lift up the cage's lid and go back in the cage, by himself!
And that's no normal feat!
I've never seen any hammy done that before.
And he was so docile and chubby and cute because the assistant kept taking him out and making him open the lid by himself to go back in.
And when the assistant felt that Scabber's lifting the lid wrongly, he'll say, "No..." and put him in another position and Scabbers will try again!
I'm sure he's Peter Pettigrew in disguise!
I'm definitely sure!
Omg, my first Animagus sighting.
I mean, if you read/watched Harry Potter, you'd know Ron had an old family rat called Scabbers, who turned out to be Peter Pettigrew, the guy who betrayed Harry's parents and was an Animagus (wizards who could turn into a chosen animal).
I WANT HIM!
I want to buy him!
I HAVE TO HAVE HIM!
I must reunite him with my Voldemort.
Voldie has been looking really bad these few weeks.
(Not unlike the real Voldemort struggling to survive, before Wormtail went to find him)
Voldie has been grooming himself like mad, and he lost a lot of fur and...he looks so poor thing :(
I want!!!!
Scabber's a Syrian Hamster, which are the 'normal' and big hamsters, unlike the ones I've been keeping all these years, which are called the dwarf hamsters.
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!
<3 <3 <3
Haha!
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"


