Honestly I really hate it when people try to correct me when I burp loudly or tell people off about them farting.
Maybe some of you all are like 'raised' with 'good upbringing' and was taught to not burp out loud in public when young, I was taught not to burp loudly in public too, but I really don't freaking care now, at least when I'm with people I'm supposedly close to.
Like family and friends.
Like my eldest sister said, "YOU ALWAYS VERY AWFUL ONE YOU KNOW!" when I burped loudly.
Or like, for example (which I really think it's not at all my fault), today at my mom's birthday dinner at Jack's Place, when after dinner I suddenly caught a whiff of toxic methane gas emanated from my dad's ass and was damn pissed.
If you don't know, he's like a serial-farter.
I mean, if I fart, I'll admit it.
So when he farted poison gas again I was damn disgusted and said loudly (just to embarrass him for farting yet again in public), "PA, DID YOU JUST FART!?"
Honestly, it's the freaking smelly kind. And his farts are always smelly.
Even when loud, it's smelly.
It's damn sick.
And he farts damn often.
Really, I'm not kidding.
He shouted defensively that he did not and obviously I knew he was lying, and my eldest sister suddenly got damn angry at me and said, "WHY YOU ALWAYS SO AWFUL ONE, SAY THIS KIND OF THINGS SO LOUDLY, IN PUBLIC SOME MORE."
Of course I felt very indignant.
It's not my fault.
If you did do something, ADMIT IT.
It's not like NOBODY FARTS.
Everyone farts at least 5-10 times a day (it's statistically proven), it's normal (but for my dad it's like much more than that).
And I was quite annoyed at her.
How is it my fault that I just pointed out the fact that my dad farted, in a public place again and didn't bother to go some where else to?
And he still refused to admit it!
WA LAO!
And she says I'm awful!
Okay, maybe I can get that she cares about her face, like how other people sitting at the other tables will think, but come on!
WHO DOESN'T FART!?
WHO!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!
Is it social etiquette to not point out who farted in public and lets others bask in his natural body fragrance?
I'LL BLOODY SHOW YOU WHAT'S SOCIAL ETIQUETTE.
SOCIAL FREAKING ETIQUETTE IS NOT TO FART AND NOT ADMIT IT, AND NOT FART BEFORE GOING AWAY TO ANOTHER PLACE TO FART.
If you can't control it, it's okay.
Once, twice, thrice, that's human.
But my father just don't care. Seriously.
He don't care if people smells his fart, or how people with ultra-sensitive sense of smell like I do, feel when I smell it.
So naturally I like to make things embarrassing for him.
The worse thing is that my family refuses to agree with me that my sense of smell is superb.
I'm not bragging. Because sometimes I also feel like I'm at a disadvantage.
I get to smell smelly things all the time and feel like dying when to others it's like tolerable or they can't detect it at all.
Or like get ultra horny at pheromones in certain perfumes/cologne when I really don't want/mean to.
It's not me, it's my brain!
If I can smell that my family bought Durians from the 1st floor of my block and they told me they bought Durians in the morning (they went through the car park which was basement 1 and not level 1 where I came from) and ate finished already, when I reach home at night, isn't that not bad?
Or for example, how I can tell what cologne Mr Tan used when I smelled Walter's cologne too?
Maybe this one not very pro.
How about I smelt someone eating Orange-flavoured Mentos sweet from 8+ meters away in a crowded train cabin?
Or I can smell who's been on my bed when I just came home?!
And detect food that's going slightly bad in the dustbin when I enter the kitchen!?
Might I remind you that NO ONE, ever noticed/could detect these scents when I told them about it.
Very irritating you know!
Still want to say I'm awful.
Shouldn't the awful person be the person that farted and didn't want to admit it?
And it's not like I burp when I'm at important dinners/social functions (sometimes I do it to annoy people though).
At least I somewhat conform to society's social etiquette for IMPORTANT events like having lunch with colleagues and bosses and not burp loudly.
And you know what, I really sort of cannot stand it how people can be so blur sometimes.
I really don't know how they can be so oblivious to things, all the time.
Like not noticing something, or forgetting things again and again, or don't even make the effort to remember/learn.
Or making bad decisions (even when they know that it is), ALL the time!!!
And sometimes, maybe this is a bit OCD of me, but I don't know how some people can be quite untidy about things like keeping pocket change.
They stuff their coins here and there in different parts of their bags and pockets, loose their wallets/cards/belongings often, and/or not know like common sense things.
Sometimes, I think about what all these people been doing with their lives. How can they not know things that others do?
Like really important things.
For example, the Berlin Wall. Or say, the massacre of the Romanov family. Wait, maybe that one a bit too much. How about, erm, Ted Bundy?
Or, slashing a jugular vein and not doing anything means certain death.
Or what's a Jugular vein.
Maybe this is not culturally fair.
How about people have no real interest in any specific area of study. Like say, Egyptology, or Politics, or Business, or Architecture, or Art, Music, etc etc?
I'm talking about those annoying people that just follow what's hot at any time.
Like Bodyworlds just came up and they start going around telling people how they know this and that and how they loooooove it but actually only do it to get in on this 'hot' topic.
Or something like that.
I don't want to offend anyone.
I'm a bit pissed off now so my thoughts are not translated into words very well.
That and I'm typing very quickly.
I'm not being haughty or anything, but is there a certain reason why these people would be classified as not intellectual?
Because I don't know. I like to read and watch shows and I remember things easily, especially if accompanied by images, so I learn many things just by all that.
So if I can learn all that by doing those simple things which did not require much effort on my part, which is not like reading newspapers or encyclopedias, what do all the other 'unintellectual' people do?
Just sit there and not bother to learn?
Or they have no motivation to?
I'm a bit of a neat freak, especially when it concerns my money in my wallet (they have to be placed nicely), my bag (stuff have to be placed in a certain way with the most efficient angle to be retrieved at - that's practical, so it's pardonable, like my water bottle must be at the right side of my bag because my bag's zip opens up from the right and Ernie at the left so I don't accidentally take things out and he drops out too), and I hate it when I forget things.
So I make the effort not to.
But some people just...don't.
They may hate it that they forget, or feel like, "Shit I forgot!, I hate it that I forget things!!!", but not do anything about it and later they forget again.
Like misplacing keys, all the time.
I mean, if you hate it that you have to make a new set of keys everytime you lose it, then DON'T anyhow misplace them, right?
You get what I mean?
It's the effort to do things that some people don't ever try to make that infuriates me.
I might not have the right to be angry but sometimes their lack of effort affects me too.
So it's bloody freaking shitting pissing killing justifiably annoying for a person like I am.
If I can make the effort not to make a decision that might affect you, shouldn't you, too?
By the way, I found out what my nice-smelling neighbour used as cologne.
Hugo Boss.
I wonder if it made big cats go crazy, too.
Hnn.